BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 22: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 29: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• Depths of Despair - A Motley Crew One-Shot: 12/12/17
  • Signed up (8/99):
    # Status Name
    1.ConfirmedCaptain Augutus Jaade / recoveringgeek
    2.ConfirmedIaera
    3.UnconfirmedTyrgunn or Thrachta? / Ryshias
    4.UnconfirmedShadow Syndicate Agent (SivWysan) / SivWysan
    5.UnconfirmedMilan + Company? / LVT
    6.UnconfirmedSeraphie
    7.UnconfirmedMaerin / SivWysan
    8.UnconfirmedLolermelon

Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: Depths of Despair - A Motley Crew One-Shot  (Read 350 times)

Online Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Depths of Despair - A Motley Crew One-Shot
« Reply #15 on: 12/12/17, 11:15:58 AM »
0 Show voters
I would love to join, but my time this evening will be taken up watching the small child play Christmas accordian in front of a crowd. I hope everyone else has fun, though! Pretend that the calculating eyes of Nulaa can be felt on those getting involved.
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12/12/17, 11:54:40 AM »
0 Show voters
I would love to join, but my time this evening will be taken up watching the small child play Christmas accordian in front of a crowd. I hope everyone else has fun, though! Pretend that the calculating eyes of Nulaa can be felt on those getting involved.

We don't start until 8:00PM P.S.T. @Dassalya, and we'll probably run for a few hours as Players come and go. Depending on your time zone, I expect appreciate you dropping by even a little later. I'd enjoy having you join us even for part of the evening.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12/12/17, 12:22:47 PM »
0 Show voters
In order to make the SH available cross-faction, I will be on Imperial side characters and will have the SH publicly listed on that side (Nizek District's Stronghold). Use the listing or call out in ImpOOC for an invite (but if I'm slow to respond with invites, remember the listing is there).

On Pub side, Jaade will be handling invites so call out in PubOOC to reach him for that. I will try to get additional keys shelled out before start time to ease the invite load.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Potential Seer // Yatei, Jedi Pilot and ex-Ronin
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Online Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12/12/17, 06:52:33 PM »
0 Show voters
Exhausted tonight. I'll stay online as long as I can, but I'm going to have to duck out early before long.
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Iaera Farworlder - Jedi Master, lightsaber instructor, Jedi Custodum
Sibyl-ko Tanaji - ex-punk, fighter pilot, Argent Squadron
also many alts i never play ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Online Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12/13/17, 10:12:06 AM »
0 Show voters
Sorry I didn't make it! We got back late. I hope everyone who attended had fun, however!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara