BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

August 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Aug 23: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Aug 23: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Aug 25: Port of Call: Aaand... Sold!

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: The Hermit's Journey: The Making of the Prequel Trilogy  (Read 228 times)

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
0 Show voters
So, I've linked to this guy's videos plenty of times before, most relevantly with The Hero's Journey and The Shadow's Journey, lengthy video essays on the making of original Star Wars, and the two follow ups Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

Well, he's closed out the series with the logical follow-up, The Hermit's Journey, tracking what Lucas did after Return of the Jedi, mostly focused on the prequel trilogy but also the Special Editions, the other Lucasfilm projects outside of Star Wars and culminating in the sale to Disney.

It's an interesting (if long) watch, and particularly fascinating with how the story came together... because it sure morphed a lot along the way...
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
Re: The Hermit's Journey: The Making of the Prequel Trilogy
« Reply #1 on: 01/05/18, 09:25:11 PM »
0 Show voters
Look, I admit I kind of dozed off at times. But I think I got through it!

Still, I have to say I think my mind might have been playing this video essay by Rocket Jump.

I like to appreciate that the story was difficult to really throw in together. It makes you appreciate Lucas because when you really think about it -- the thing was a *mess*. But putting it together was soooooo worth it.
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.