BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

September 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Sep 20: Jedi Night, Gathering on Tython - 7:30 PM PDT
Sep 22: Indie Night Revival - 7:00 PM PST
Sep 27: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Sep 27: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: The Iron Dragon - Interest and Discussion  (Read 592 times)

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
  • "...Keep them coming. I'll kill them all..."
    • View Profile
The Iron Dragon - Interest and Discussion
« on: 01/10/18, 10:00:51 PM »
+1 Show voters
As I said on the shoutbox, and finding myself with more free time than a human should have (Trust me, that does exist), and seeing I delayed things mainly because I was badly unsure people would actually be interested in what I written here as of late (which, trust me, it's barely a part of what I wrote as a whole a few months ago), I've been curious to see if people would be participating in the plotline I've developed as of now for the infamous Darth Haar and his conspiracies.

So, I come here to check interest and discuss! With the main plotline now open for anyone to read, I shall just bulletpoint it to have a quick refresher of most things, and add little details that I may not have written in just yet but are pivotal in understanding the story as a whole:

-Darth Haar, accused of multiple charges of treason, war crimes, sabotage, genocide and assassination, is imprisoned in an Imperial Prison. An investigation led by Darth Ruix, new member of the Inquisition, is set on discovering the reasons behinds his actions.

-The powerbase of Darth Haar begins to work in obtaining clues for Haar's main defense card; The Iron Dragon. Tyrgunn and Thrachta, known Bounty Hunters in the Empire's employ, are the front of such actions

-Tyrgunn offers the aid of Darth Haar, even in prison, to the Shadren Hegemony in their troubles, hoping to secure political support from the Hegemony and the Imperial Sith who support them.

-In a display of power, Darth Haar crumbles his accusers defenses and takes overs the Maximum Security Prison of Dromund Fels, only to show his card to the present Sith and officials. Inquisitor Ruix and his troops are now put in charge to investigate Haar's claims. A Trial will still happen to judge Haar in the coming weeks, only after a interrogation is done.

And that's about it of what's public. Although the plot has a certain line I want to follow, the results are still open and I'm very curios if anyone has any ideas and I'm very open for discussing them. Althought a few people have approached me with interest (SORRY KARMIC :cry:) I was still hesitant to actually open the storyline.

Thank you for your interest!

There are many ways to serve the Empire

"I'm willing to burn half the galaxy if I save the other half in the process."

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: The Iron Dragon - Interest and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 01/10/18, 10:29:05 PM »
0 Show voters
I guess with opening it - and pulling various people in to join in.

After reading your last post - I'm a little confused as to where this is all going; I thought I knew but then you opened up a whole new level -  :aww: - and I have questions again.

Haar is basically accusing (Ultimately?) specific Darths/Groups for putting their own politics above the needs of the Empire which caused this awesome weapon to languish unfinished when we really could have used it. (?)

By exposing this type of backstabbing he is wanting to...lead?push?hopes?...the rest of the Sith? Empire? the people? to change this reality and decide we won't take it anymore? 

Karmic is all about not backstabbing other Sith and finds others doing it to be immature and stupid and hopelessly shortsighted.  Karmic's all about hunting said Sith and solving the problem herself - it was her purpose for years in the Empire (See: Moirae) and she was (secretly) an actual Executioner of such traitors.  (and secretly also still is in that position, just not called as much to serve...deep state stuff!)

But she is loyal to said Empire.  So if Rys is actually being treasonous - or putting himself in some type of power as a "leader of this new Sith" (which isn't a new type of sith!) - then my approach to involvement changes and I gotta reset how I think :).

~
She'd also have words for how Rys chose to go about this - this was all a bit much in her eyes... very dramatic ;). And ultimately not too smart (again her opinion) so ...just saying.. she has words for him.  :cake:
~

Not asking for like plot details or whatever; but a bit of clarification :).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/11/18, 03:00:17 PM »
0 Show voters
I guess with opening it - and pulling various people in to join in.

After reading your last post - I'm a little confused as to where this is all going; I thought I knew but then you opened up a whole new level -  :aww: - and I have questions again.

Haar is basically accusing (Ultimately?) specific Darths/Groups for putting their own politics above the needs of the Empire which caused this awesome weapon to languish unfinished when we really could have used it. (?)

By exposing this type of backstabbing he is wanting to...lead?push?hopes?...the rest of the Sith? Empire? the people? to change this reality and decide we won't take it anymore? 

Karmic is all about not backstabbing other Sith and finds others doing it to be immature and stupid and hopelessly shortsighted.  Karmic's all about hunting said Sith and solving the problem herself - it was her purpose for years in the Empire (See: Moirae) and she was (secretly) an actual Executioner of such traitors.  (and secretly also still is in that position, just not called as much to serve...deep state stuff!)

But she is loyal to said Empire.  So if Rys is actually being treasonous - or putting himself in some type of power as a "leader of this new Sith" (which isn't a new type of sith!) - then my approach to involvement changes and I gotta reset how I think :).

~
She'd also have words for how Rys chose to go about this - this was all a bit much in her eyes... very dramatic ;). And ultimately not too smart (again her opinion) so ...just saying.. she has words for him.  :cake:
~

Not asking for like plot details or whatever; but a bit of clarification :).

Hey, mostly nailed it! Indeed, Haar is putting pressure on the group of Sith of "Old" like he call them, who preferred to keep playing their politics and conniving plots instead of serving the Empire as a whole. He exposes it because he thinks it's wrong to have done that, not pushing a change of short (although being open to it if that is the case), even though he has his own agenda personally for the station.

And being treason it's quite a matter of perspective. Some would think those Sith had reasons to hide the weapons, and it's treason to actually reveal it, some might see it as being a true patriot and he's atoning for his sins. He doesn't try to put himself in some sort of power or leading position, because again, he may have his own agenda for the station which might not necessarily run with bringing change, fact is, everything he does can be perceived as something else, and that's exactly how he wants it  :shifty:

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/11/18, 04:26:08 PM »
0 Show voters
I might be interested in getting my new Sith involved. Going to start thinking about what her perspective would be.

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/11/18, 06:15:18 PM »
0 Show voters
Hi
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/11/18, 06:26:52 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks for the clarification!!  So I was closer than I thought :).

So yea, I'd be interested in getting involved lol.

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/12/18, 01:14:06 AM »
0 Show voters
You know I'm interested, EX-senpai :evil:
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01/26/18, 06:59:01 PM »
0 Show voters
With the flow of interest and good feedback, I've now completed the first drafting of basic plots and I'm ready to kick it off! The first round of open interaction will be a open post in the forums that further expands the storyline. I'll be open for MP's when the post is up if anyone has any idea on how to include their characters :grin:

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01/26/18, 07:34:15 PM »
0 Show voters
MP's?

Sorry my acronym skill is like -10

Otherwise - huzzah!  :aww:  :dance:

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01/26/18, 09:16:48 PM »
0 Show voters
MP's?

Sorry my acronym skill is like -10

Otherwise - huzzah!  :aww:  :dance:

Just realized I wrote PM's backwards lul

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01/26/18, 11:01:47 PM »
0 Show voters
Yay plot yay!  :whee:
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01/27/18, 12:04:07 AM »
0 Show voters
Belated reply that I would be interested in this! Is there a role here for a smart-mouthed non-Forcie agent of Sith Intelligence and/or a warmongering Sith Assassin looking to spill blood again?
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Karmic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01/27/18, 09:32:28 AM »
0 Show voters
Belated reply that I would be interested in this! Is there a role here for a smart-mouthed non-Forcie agent of Sith Intelligence and/or a warmongering Sith Assassin looking to spill blood again?

There's always room for smart-asses!  :grin: