BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jan 18: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST) - Kyri's Clinic!
Jan 19: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST
Jan 22: Return to Rishi - Indie Night (6:30)
Jan 25: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Jan 26: Dancer's Palace 9pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 232 times)

Offline Nicohlas

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Farewell
« on: 01/12/18, 08:45:48 PM »
0 Show voters
Fellow RPers of the Satele Shan (formerly Begeren Colony) server!  Farewell.  Effective immediately I'm transferring all my characters from the Satele Shan server to Star Forge, to join that server's RP community.  I've had tremendous fun with many of you over about the last 2-3 years.  For <Imperial Wild Space Command> members, please note that guild ownership has transferred to @Niarra who, as I understand, intends to retain the guild name and preserve the guild lore and story for all those interested.  In the future, I will likely be more easily reach at my Enjin profile.  I wish all of you the best in your RP adventures.  May the Force (and the peace of the Lord) be with you.

Online LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
Re: Farewell
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/18, 08:52:00 PM »
0 Show voters
<3 Nic! May the force be with you! (And if you see Elym, tell her we miss her too/Also I'm sure I'll see you when I pop into that server once in a while).
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Philla Kasan (29, Captain, 51st Recon)

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/12/18, 09:15:44 PM »
0 Show voters
Thank you for everything you've contributed to this community and to my own rp Nic.

Was sad to watch the list of messages when I logged in tonight...

You are no longer friends with...

As your alts disappeared from my friends list.

I wish you great fun and great rp on the other side and will probably see you again someday when we all end up merged in one server.

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/12/18, 10:16:21 PM »
0 Show voters
*cries*

Nic, you were/are my favorite GM. Seriously. When Oath found you and made the introductions, it was like finding a long lost friend. I'm very glad to have been a part of your guild, even if I wasn't always available for the stories and things. While I'm not yet ready to commit to the other server, I know this isn't goodbye forever. But as my time is rare right now, it kind of is. *bawls* But I do hope to see you on the other side. Until then, I will miss you, dear friend. *hugs and tries to stop you*
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Availability: M, T, Th 6-8pm PST. No Wed. Fri/Sat/Sun 50% chance.
Contact me on Discord: Mei'li#3559 or PM

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/13/18, 06:14:30 AM »
0 Show voters
 :rage:

I have so much sad right now...and I'm going to miss you, Mister Moff :) I used to get all giggly whenever I saw you in a flight, and GSF just won't be the same without looking forward to shooting at you. Hehe.

I hope you have an awesome time on the "other side", and please make sure to pop in every once in awhile to check in on us :)
| Alexandra 70 Sage | Meagan 70 Sharpshooter | Medley 70 Sentinel | Sariyah 70 Shadow |

@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

Offline SquigglyV

• No, Lord! All is still downright bad, I find.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/13/18, 08:34:32 AM »
0 Show voters
Good luck, sir. It's been an honour.  :cry:
You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/13/18, 08:47:05 AM »
0 Show voters
Best wishes man.

Online Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01/13/18, 04:20:24 PM »
0 Show voters
Farewell and good luck, Nic! You'll be missed as a mainstay of our community, and though I fully understand your reasons behind the move I still lament your leaving us.  :cry: May your adventures on Star Forge be awesome and plentiful!

For I.W.S.C. folks, I've made a post in the guild's GuildNet forum here about the future of the guild. If you're a guild member who would like to participate in that discussion and aren't already a member of the GuildNet, feel free to sign up and join us!
« Last Edit: 01/13/18, 04:44:37 PM by Niarra »
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Potential Seer // Yatei, Jedi Pilot and ex-Ronin
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Ryshias

• "...For the apocalypse must be televised..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01/13/18, 05:26:42 PM »
0 Show voters
Godspeed, Nic, may the Empire of the other server be thankful you are among them. o7

I'll miss your greetings every time I popped up, they were absolutely awesome.
"I decided to let shadows into my mind, and they revealed the ultimate truth. The galaxy is sick. I shall be it's cure."

Online Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01/14/18, 06:53:50 AM »
0 Show voters
Happy RPing Nic o/
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Online Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01/14/18, 03:09:16 PM »
0 Show voters
I lament that we didn't have much time to RP together, but I wish you the best on Star Forge! Thank you for what you brought to our community.
« Last Edit: 01/16/18, 04:08:50 PM by Dassalya »
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azeara

Offline Sindee

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01/16/18, 01:41:30 PM »
0 Show voters
Good luck to you, Nic. Stop by now and again here - let us know how it's going over on SF? Stay groovy.

-Sindee