BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: The Dunes ((Open RP))  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
The Dunes ((Open RP))
« on: 08/06/13, 07:03:48 PM »
"Savro we've lost all control!" Hopper yelled, his hands flying across the console. The Planet was rushing towards them, and fast.

Savro clicked on the intercom "Abandon Ship! Get to your ships or to an escape pod!" he clicked it off and grabbed Hopper.

"Get to an escape pod now!"

Savro took off down the hall to his quarters. The battle had knocked over his trophy armor stand as well as his regular armor. All he grabbed was his Duster and pack before he took off for an escape pod. It was too late; they'd all been jettisoned. He knew the ships in the hangar would be gone by now, so he found a seat in the middle of the ship. He buckled in and sighed.

"A Captain goes down with his ship" he transmitted a message across all open comms across the Outer Rim.

"This is Savro Faas of the Faas Clan. Our ship is about to crash in the middle of the Dune Sea. My Crew escaped, hopefully, but if you receive this message, I'll most likely be in need of assistance"

He clicked off his Holocom and gripped his seat until the ship made impact with the ground. Then Savro's world turned black as he passed out.

Offline Saberlain

• I remember Life... Glad it's over.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dunes ((Open RP))
« Reply #1 on: 08/06/13, 08:32:21 PM »
A few hours later, a speeder car is seen on the horizon. Paint the color of sand and parts that are clearly scavenged and patched. Four men sit inside, two humans, a Twi'lek, and a Rodian. As the speeder stops in front of the wreckage, the human in the front passengers seat speaks.

"Alrigh' boys, scanna' was right on the money. Ya know the drill. Andro, ya get as much valyable scrap as ya can; Pak, grab any engine parts ya can carry; Sam, go an' see what tech's still workin' up in the cockpit," He says, pointing to the Twi'lek, Rodian, and the human in their respective order.

The Human, Sam, speaks up, "You got it Farn, and if there's any survivors?"

Farn, the other human, grins deviously and says, "Ya know what'ta do."

Sam grins back similarly, loading a power cell into his blaster rifle.

((One-off Characters, perfectly killable. :P))
« Last Edit: 08/07/13, 03:23:11 PM by Saberlain »

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/06/13, 09:33:47 PM »
Savro awoke, dazed. He had an insane headache, concussion most likely, and a piece of steel in his Cyber Arm. He tested his hand and found that only the fingers and wrist were movable, that the weaponry was offline. He removed the steel with a grunt, and cut himself out of the seat. He had a major kink in his back and walking straight proved difficult.

"Great, holes in my favorite Duster" he thought.

He looked around for his pack. He knew if he was going to survive in the dunes that he'd need every piece of equipment in that pack. He finally spotted it under a chunk of rubble. He tried to remove it, but it was stuck tight. He looked for any sort of leverage, but it was too dark, the only light coming from the hole in the side of the ship. He was about to pick up a rod when he hard footsteps on the cold, metal floor.

Offline Saberlain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/07/13, 03:22:46 PM »
The scavengers quickly get to work...

Andro begins picking up large bits of the ship's outer hull that came off of the ship, and, after the majority of intact pieces are gathered, begins to cut more with his fusion torch.

Pak, the Rodian, finds the engine compartment, searching for intact fuel cells, power supplies, and other valuable, but easy to carry, pieces.

Farn makes his way through the ship, looking for anything akin to a vault or cargo bay. "Ship like dis 'as gotta have somethin' good."

All the while, Sam heads up near the cockpit, stopping at the door and training his blaster rifle around the room. He stops upon spotting Savro. "You alive there?" he asks, eyes down the sight at the back of Savro's head.

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/07/13, 03:37:58 PM »
Savro stays motionless, playing dead. When the moment came, he would strike with the metal rod and see if This guy had any friends that he brought along.

Offline Saberlain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/07/13, 03:42:38 PM »
Sam nudges Savro with the end of his rifle, then backs up a bit as Farn calls him on his comm.

"'ow's the Cockpit lookin' Sammy?"

Sam responds, turning back away from Savro, "Just one guy... Dead or unconscious, I'm gonna get to ripping out the nav-computer..."

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/07/13, 03:46:54 PM »
Savro smacked the scavenger's face with the rod and pushed him onto his back. He put a hand over the guy's mouth and held a finger to his lips.

"Shhh...."

Offline Saberlain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08/07/13, 04:08:02 PM »
Sam's eyes go wide as the dead man comes to life. He had since dropped his rifle after being jumped, however, he reached to his belt, pulling a knife.

Sam was quick.

Savro would have to be quicker.

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08/07/13, 04:22:25 PM »
Savro felt the blade sink into his side. He clenched his teeth and started beating the man, hand still over his mouth.

Offline Saberlain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08/07/13, 04:26:48 PM »
Sam starts to groan and fight to try and escape, but is unsuccessful. The repeated strikes to the head quickly incapacitate him. After a few seconds, it's clear he is severely wounded, his head bleeding profusely. He wasn't dead, but he didn't have long...

The others do not comm Sam for some time, busy with their own jobs. This gives Savro a chance to formulate his thoughts.

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08/07/13, 04:36:26 PM »
Savro covered his wound, wrapping a portion of the scavenger's shirt around his waist to apply pressure. He grabbed the rifle and the rod, and attempted to get his pack. He managed to wedge it out of its spot and slung it over his back. He started to make his way towards an exit to avoid any more danger.

Offline Saberlain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08/07/13, 04:42:18 PM »
Savro makes it out through a tear in the side of the hull near the cockpit. He looks to be free and clear, with only the dunes and the twin suns in sight... However, he is spotted as he is spotted by the yellow Twi'lek, Andro.

"Farn! We got someone runnin'!" he yells, pulling up his blaster pistol and firing it, set for stun.

The circular flash of blue light rushes towards Savro, like a ring of smoke through the air... Only much, much faster.

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08/07/13, 04:51:41 PM »
Savro felt his control slipping as he fell and rolled down the slope in the wreckage. He laid there like a lifeless doll.

Offline Saberlain

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08/07/13, 04:59:48 PM »
Within the next half hour, they three had Savro bound by his hands and feet. They sat him up in a kneeling position. While Andro gathered up the remaining items that the scavengers could carry on their speeder and it's trailer, Farn and Pak stand near Savro. Pak with the blaster rifle aimed at him from behind, and Farn standing in front with a knife.

Farn begins to speak, "Do ya know what kind'a  terrible person ya are? Ya couldn'ave just played dead or got up and ran... No, ya had to kill Sam. My cousin may not 'ave been the smartest, but he was a good guy. He had a wife and two kids... And now I'm'a have to be the one to tell lil' Iona and Jessop that their daddy isn't comin' home. Think I wanna do that?"

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08/07/13, 05:10:35 PM »
Savro faced forward, a condescending grin on his face.

"You should've kept your hands off of my ship. Forty three crew members escaped, and forty three are coming to check the wreckage. I hope you boys have a bigger army than mine"