BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: A chair...but not just any chair...a throne!  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
A chair...but not just any chair...a throne!
« on: 09/01/13, 09:02:38 PM »
0 Show voters

The overlord style throne or similar ones. I'm looking for them.

((OOC: I'm not sure if they still sell the cartel market packs with them. It doesn't have to be the overlord throne, but a Throne preferrably in the Imperial scheme. If this is still buyable on the cartel market let me know via PM)
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: A chair...but not just any chair...a throne!
« Reply #1 on: 09/01/13, 09:36:39 PM »
0 Show voters
Yea I know they came in the random packs...

The collections thingy should be able tot ell you WHICH pack they came in (as the loot can be divided by Pack Label can't it? I see the various "Packs" listed as collection dividers...

I have..no idea if that cartel pack is still being sold or not.  I know they are on the GTN but I know they ain't cheap either.

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09/02/13, 01:21:34 AM »
0 Show voters
I sent this in PM to Mal already, but I'm pretty sure they came in the first packs. As in, the ones they don't sell anymore.
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Ilireth

« Reply #3 on: 09/02/13, 01:38:37 AM »
0 Show voters
You are able to get one from the Bounty Hunter folks, now. 5 Cartel Certificates, 100k, and... I think it's hero standing? Maybe. Don't remember.

« Reply #4 on: 09/04/13, 01:14:17 PM »
0 Show voters
They are from the Contraband vendor in the Cartel Bazaar, requirements are maxed reputation (Legend) with the Contraband Resale Corporation with 10 certificates (obtained only from cartel packs) plus 100k.

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09/05/13, 03:19:16 PM »
0 Show voters
The issue is that buying it that way binds on pick up. And being able to buy it to begin with -- those certificates? You can only pick 'em up from packs. Can't be bought from anyone else and other people can't buy it for you and sell it to you. So if there's one out there that you want to get for yourself chances are it's going to be at a price upwards to 10 mil.
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09/05/13, 07:12:53 PM »
0 Show voters

Yeah I'm trying to get it for a friend. I appreciate the feedback gang. Yeah...gotta pay the 8mill or 6mil to avoid the B.O.P.
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09/06/13, 03:37:17 AM »
0 Show voters
You know, the other way is for your friend to buy the packs with credits. But that's going to hurt. Each pack is ~300k. You have about a 1 in 3 chance of getting a certificate (this is based on my own luck). It's a bronze drop, but given that you only get 2 random pieces? Yeaaaaaah. Ouchies :D
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.