BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Seeking A Coat  (Read 552 times)

Ilireth

Seeking A Coat
« on: 09/18/13, 05:47:20 PM »
0 Show voters
Wark!

Well, with all the trenchcoats floating around, the one particular coat I have been hunting for a little bit has actually been pretty difficult.

I am seeking the Troublemaker Duster - which originally came from the Vice Commandant's Contraband Pack.

Not a whole lot of coin to speak at present after running those swoop races, but I have a bank full of stuff and am able to trade favors as well. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with, lemmie know and we'll work something out.

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking A Coat
« Reply #1 on: 09/18/13, 06:06:48 PM »
0 Show voters
I think I may have enough money floating around to purchase it for you... though I won't be able to tell for sure until I get home later today. I don't suppose you have anything from the Despot's armour set you'd be willing to trade? :) The one with the butt-flaps... because for some reason the on the GTN doesn't seem to have them >.>;;; and they look nice.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Ilireth

Re: Seeking A Coat
« Reply #2 on: 09/20/13, 06:42:50 PM »
0 Show voters
I think I may have enough money floating around to purchase it for you... though I won't be able to tell for sure until I get home later today. I don't suppose you have anything from the Despot's armour set you'd be willing to trade? :) The one with the butt-flaps... because for some reason the on the GTN doesn't seem to have them >.>;;; and they look nice.

I apologize for the long delay - but it took some time to check my banks.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the Depot's armor. ;_; And it looks like you were able to secure some from Semah besides.

So, still looking.