BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 78994 times)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Gratitude
« Reply #960 on: 03/10/18, 10:10:43 PM »
0 Show voters
Thank you @Auryn for hosting the most excellent Masquerade event this evening! I had so much fun (even if things were a little wobbly for Adeliey), and look forward to all the RP that has been spawned by it. To everyone who attended (there are many of you), thanks for making the night as entertaining as it was.
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: 03/11/18, 12:31:33 AM »
0 Show voters
Mirroring Dassykins here. But also, thank you for making me confuse NPCs for Player characters! Full Immersion mode was a great idea! Even if just for the laughs of completely missing player characters!
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: 03/11/18, 04:46:15 AM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to @Auryn for hosting the masquerade... was a great near-twelve-hours of RP! And thanks to everyone who attended over the course of the day/evening. I am thoroughly exhausted and happy about all the fun that was had.  :grin:

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: 03/11/18, 05:03:24 AM »
+3 Show voters
Wow, everyone! What a long day of RP. But so totally, totally amazing and worth it. I am exhausted in the best possible way.

I have so many of you to thank, I mean, other than ALL OF YOU. :aww: This totally exceeded my expectations. People got plots going, engaged with characters they hadn't seen in a while, there was a little bit of casual Sith politiking, alt-hopping... and THE COSTUMES. SO many wonderful costumes. :aww:

I want to thank @Mei personally for her invaluable help with the Stronghold and all of the thought and effort that went into that performance by Katia. Music, emotes and text all so on-point. I don't think the event would've gone nearly as well without all your help.

@Cyone , I am so incredibly excited for our alchemy plot! What a wonderful surprise to finally be able to have Bae stretch his alchemy muskles.

@Noth for encouraging me to do this whole thing in the first place. WORTH.

@Jaydek for helping me host - I was freaking out and worried about my attention span and how to put myself everywhere at once and having lil' Selaan there to people-welcome and help OOC manage was a life saver.

@Rivoso for rolling with the ridiculous 'Hyacinth From Hell' script I decided on the spot Leslie's cover-persona would be at the event. Comedy gold.

And just, everyone. You were all an absolute pleasure to have there. Here's to many more funtastic events  :coffee:
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: 03/11/18, 11:54:54 AM »
0 Show voters
@Auryn - I had a blast at the gala (only wish I could have stayed longer)! Thank you thank you for allowing the opportunity to do my little performances and allowing such freedom in doing so. Seriously. :aww: We'll have to do another even like this, that was fun!!
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: 03/11/18, 12:30:18 PM »
0 Show voters
@Auryn @Jaydek - Thank you so much for creating and hosting the gala! That was a super fun experience, both making the costumes for it, and attending. It was one of the chillest and friendliest RPs I've been to in a while, and also produced lots of wonderful character moments. I'm glad that I could come even if I was a little late! It will be nice to follow up on some of the character interactions and meetings down the line as well. And a rare opportunity to put my Mando in something prettier than armor. An awesome evening overall!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: 03/20/18, 11:59:12 PM »
+1 Show voters
Thanks to @Dassalya for inviting a Motley Crew out for some Prelude role-play tonight.

You probably thought you like some good banter, role-play. I mean, it's fun, right? Wow, they're still going. Okay, that's a lot of cross-talking at once. Wait, now they're back on that topic? Maybe if everyone just paused for a mom... SHUT UP!

Thanks as well to @Cyone for finally reminding everyone Jaade isn't always in fact the biggest asshole in the room. (No, really, that's a compliment!)
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: 03/24/18, 01:01:22 AM »
0 Show voters
A huge thanks to the ever-patient @blingdenston for what was a very memorable lesson in meditation and demon hunting. Maybe the real treasure was the majordomos we ridiculed along the way? Thanks for sitting through the deluge of exposition, mate, always a pleasure!

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: 03/26/18, 02:40:07 PM »
+1 Show voters
Thanks to @Auryn for the introductory RP to my little new apprentice that has joined the Valefor. It was the most fluid, enjoyable improv I've done in game so far and am very excited to see where this goes!  :aww:

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: 03/26/18, 05:27:28 PM »
0 Show voters
Had so much fun, frand! :aww: Thanks @Jaydek so much for giving me adventure to work though my character's shit that I never would've considered before. This'll certainly be an interesting experience.

Also everyone she is fucking adorable like, I can't express how adorable my new tiny echani apprentice is and our colours match and aaaagghh  :omg:
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

Offline Biavi

• welcome to altaholics anonymous. i'm your host.
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: 03/26/18, 10:03:39 PM »
+1 Show voters
Thanks to @Noth for hosting Indie Night tonight! I got to RP two of my faves (Biavi and Pherue) for the first time in a while. And thanks to you and everyone else there for rolling with my slow RP style! :)
icon art by snuffysbox on tumblr

Impside:
Biavi: jerkface, bounty hunter
Ileyn/Lord Osso: paranoid tech nerd Sith
Pubside:
Niwava: older padawan; fun past
Omyara: smuggler; jokester

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: 03/26/18, 11:38:01 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks to @Noth for hosting Indie Night tonight! I got to RP two of my faves (Biavi and Pherue) for the first time in a while. And thanks to you and everyone else there for rolling with my slow RP style! :)
Totally awesome to have you! Thank you for coming by!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: 03/27/18, 11:01:27 PM »
+1 Show voters
Thanks for the nice cantina hangout, guys! It's great to just chill and chat sometimes.

Companion bonus unlocked: Iaera will now be nicer to Pehn. And maybe even Jaade.
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline blingdenston

• Parts Donor
  • A tragic history that really resonates with idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: 03/28/18, 12:08:09 AM »
+1 Show voters
/signed! Had a lotta fun, and thanks to Silivia's player for coming out to squee. FINALLY someone's respecting my hard-earned Hyperspace Legend title!
Pehn Qardaak - Captain of the Rodomontade
Ran-del Qardaak - Big Time Space Hero
Lastagir - Hunter for hire, no plans to retire
Hyse Qardaak - Scholar and Warrior of Peace

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #974 on: 03/30/18, 06:43:43 AM »
0 Show voters
Shout out to our resident @Lolermelon for last night's adventure! I had a gem of a time finding out what Xemithes looks like when high on mysterious plants (IT WAS A TRAP!) and getting into a few good old fashioned light-fights with the Jedi types! And thanks much to those of you Jedi types (and bounty hunter, and SIS agent, and @livia) in question too! A good time had by all, I dare say. :grin: