Shoutbox

Author Topic: *Information on the datapad on apprentice Leo'rio* ( Looking for a Master )  (Read 316 times)

Leorioo

*The Datapad would hold small information of a the young 16 year old apprentice by the name of Leorio. 16 year old male human born on a shuttle above the planet Dromund Kaas. His father was a dark lord of the sith in the sacking of Coruscant. Leorio father was also his master for a time before his untimely demise.  Leorio has a huge presence with the darkside as well. The human male also has one eye as the other one was lost in a battle through his training while he was on Korriban at the temple against another young acolyte. After the fight Leorio was taken back to his room where he gloated about the fight to his father. His father would wince while listening to his son gloat about the battle and then within the blink of an eye his father would blast his son with a purple lightning.  The lightning would cover the young boys body  and he would fall to the floor knocked out . A few days later Leorio would wake up in a kolto looking around the room . His mother standing at the door way would walk up and smile warmly at Leorio touching the tank at the same time. "You know why your father did this Leorio? He did this to remind you and put you in your place my son. " His mother's voice calm and gentle as she looked at him speaking to him calmly. Leorio would need a new leg and torso as well as a new arm as he stayed in the Kolto slowly healing.

*After his father death a few years later Leorio is in need of a new master now.*

(Okay so to be brief with everyone Im looking for a master for my main character. I will be honest to let everyone know that I will only most likely be playing this character in rp. Now Im looking for a really heavy based rp imp guild with a rank system and hopefully one in which my character can grow in. Leorio is 16 years old and a human male that is only an apprentice. Everything else about him you will learn in rping with him. Please let me know what guilds I can join or who is interested in taking on an apprentice. Have a huge knowledge of the Star Wars universe.)