BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Random Missions  (Read 841 times)

Offline Roga

• View Profile
Random Missions
« on: 01/15/14, 06:09:40 AM »
0 Show voters
I've been trying to figure this bit out for awhile now, as it pertains heavily to my characters at a time: Random Missions.

I am more than able to make a mission or a job for a character of my own to do. That is no problem, but sometimes I like to relax the creative muscle and see just what will come up and go with it as the character would. But to do that, I would need to have no hands in the creating the job part which then makes me not be able to find one.

Easy solution would be to ask other people to do this. The reason I typically don't is I feel rude and nagging when I do, not cause I ask more than once but because I am asking them to do work they might not wish to do. I don't know who would be willing to do this or not.

My best idea thus far was creating a forum thread to that regard but with all the rules and how it would work still jumbling around in my head, Plus whether it will be acceptable here, I wasn't sure to do that.

So here it is, How do I get random Missions/jobs for my character to do? either behind the scenes, as a story, or as an RP.

I do dare hope this isn't any trouble to ask. This community has been a wonderful help to me before. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.