Shoutbox

Author Topic: Finished the Final Touches of my Wiki Article, Seeking Criticism!  (Read 707 times)

Offline Zuhara

• Judged Dread
    • View Profile
Hey guys, just finished the final section of Zu's bio that I wanted to perfect before posting this thread regarding her powers and abilities. For those of you that haven't seen it yet, here's a link:

http://bcholonet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dread_Mistress_(Zuhara)

Ultimately, I have kept a good bit of information as vague as possible, trying to keep this in the style of an informative and brief bio that Wiki articles are popular for. I will possibly expand upon the different details in a fanfiction later on after I finish writing up another story I've been working on.

So, if you happen by any inconsistencies or find anything in there you'd personally think needs to be elaborated on/worked on or even resizing of the couple of images I've added/a need to add more images, post away! Just also understand that more detail, such as the true conversations and interaction between Zuhara and the Dread Masters, will be added in a future fanfiction series that will ultimately elaborate on little beliefs I hold (IE, how the Dread Masters specifically harnessed the dark power of the Phobis devices and what exactly that power entails, the significance and creation of the golden Crests/how Zu also obtained one, etc.)

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 03/06/14, 05:20:15 PM by Zuhara »

"Feel terror cloud your senses. Feel its power to distort. To control.
And know that this power can be yours."

Offline Zuhara

• Judged Dread
    • View Profile
Sorry for the double post, just wanted to shoot this back to the top after finishing out the first major part of Zu's background.

I have ultimately decided that while I may continue finishing Zu's background story of "Fear Remains Eternal" at some point in time, I am just going to go ahead and post out the story of what happened to the end of the story where Zuhara takes on the mantle of the Dread Masters. I've already progressed Zuhara further in character to where she is well beyond the events here, and as I think this knowledge will need to be known by some people OOC to get who she is, I think it's best.

So if anyone would like to comment about it or point out any criticisms, I'd be more than happy to hear about them here!

"Feel terror cloud your senses. Feel its power to distort. To control.
And know that this power can be yours."