Shoutbox

Author Topic: Interest Check: In Search if Lost Power  (Read 437 times)

Offline Obarion

• "No more scars.. They hurt resale."
    • View Profile
Interest Check: In Search if Lost Power
« on: 03/07/14, 12:15:03 PM »
The Sith Lord , and reknown slaver, Oba'rion Mallei'ves has returned to the grand stage of the Galaxy; stepping forward with an offer of riches abound, should a listening party be bold enough to attempt the task. Making mention of a fleet of cargo ships, the Sith requires only that the ships be halted  before reaching their final destination, allowing his team to take from the ships what he seeks and leaving the rest to those who managed the attack. As with all jobs under the slaver, he would pay for the crew and ship upkeep, as well as replacing or repairing ships damaged in the fray.

What I would need, OOCLY, is a GM- I can craft ideas, but running campaigns is a challenge I've yet to overcome. Oba'rion would not be present for the ransacking, but would send a body to over see the attack. The ships would hold no flag of allegiance, suggesting piracy or covert operations.

I know this is rather sparce, but I am on my phone at work so I am limited, just want to poke for interest.
"I will do things to your mind and body you will wish you had the strength to deny..."

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
Re: Interest Check: In Search if Lost Power
« Reply #1 on: 03/07/14, 06:23:01 PM »
Depending on day.... *small wave*
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.