General > Introductions

Roleplay Greeters

(1/3) > >>

Dyven:
It has been pointed out by several people in the community that we do not have any real system in place for helping out people new to the community to get involved by finding the places we all like to hang out.  The idea was brought up to have guides or greeters that people can contact to help them out. 

What we are looking for are people who are willing to put their names up so new players can add them on to their friends list.  That way they know someone they can contact who can help introduce them to everyone.  Specifically by putting your name on here you would agree to be open to having people get in touch with you and tell them about the channels, the weekly social events.  In addition the idea is you can engage these new players.  Even as little as just talking to them OOC for a bit, if you are willing and able at the time maybe even meet them IC and get them started in active RP. 

This is not an expectation on anyone.  It is purely a volunteer system and we don't want you to put your name up if you think it would make things not fun for you.  Also if a time comes where you wish to opt out simply come back and edit your post to express that.  There is nothing wrong with taking a break from doing it.  I will put up a post after this one with the list of my characters that are reachable and anyone else who wishes to do the same feel free. 

Dyven:
Feel free to contact me at anytime on these characters.

Republic: Sestra
Rayfer
Dyven
Elsebeth

Imperial: Saline
Faigrin
Lilliane

Esk:
Please feel free to contact me on the characters listed here, or see my signature below!!

Republic:
Etirza
Foha
Eswolyn
Annave
Yue-ming
Nadimai

Imperial
Eskenah
Emlaira
Qoasha
Nochot
Shilee
Therem

Karmic:
As I already took it upon myself to do this unofficially at the public events - no problem with formally volunteering =D

Please feel free to hit up Karmic (Imp side only) if you're looking for some help getting into RP and what all.

~~
I will not run anyone through anything though, so don't ask.  Trust me, you don't want me to.   :grin:

Cordae:
I'm more than happy to help out new people :)

Republic:

Cordae
Eszrah
Rīcker (alt+0238)

Empire:

Cordę (alt+0230)
Ru'ni

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version