BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Salvage for sale.  (Read 1159 times)

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
Salvage for sale.
« on: 08/20/12, 11:59:27 PM »
0 Show voters
This is a purely Out-of-Character post.

My Scoundrel Jaade has all gathering skills. Scavenging, Diplomacy, and Underworld Trading all at 400. (Addtionally, my Agent, Paskr, has Synthweaving, Archaeology, and Underworld Trading as well, so that is a secondary source of goodies as needed.)

I'd really enjoy putting those to use for the community. I am more than happy to gather up some collections of specific crafting materials for anyone in need of a reliable source of them. In return, I'd enjoy help with navigating the world of Level 50 Flashpoints and Operations, gearing up, and Augment kits.

Additionally, I may be looking for some specific gear for role-play purposes or whatever. I currently need;

[Orange]
TH-05B Scoundrel Wrist
[Orange] TH-05B Waist

I'm sure I could use more "stuff", but I don't even know the full extent of what I am missing out on in terms of gear yet... hence the educational piece.

Thanks Begeren Colony.
« Last Edit: 08/21/12, 12:02:47 AM by recoveringgeek »
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Shafferism

• Nothing Special.
    • View Profile
Re: Salvage for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 08/22/12, 06:23:05 AM »
0 Show voters
Um, question. I thought that Classifieds was meant for IC "trading" of goods and services like merc work, slicing, bounty hunting etc. And then the Trading Floor was meant for actually trading of in-game items and resources. Do correct me if I'm wrong though.
Currently levelling-

(Character list: Da'an, Horace, Sleth, Shaffer, Lazy-eye, Kaadus, Rhomen)

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/22/12, 08:11:43 AM »
0 Show voters
Thanks Shafferism.

I totally didn't even catch the Trading Post sub forum. White Knight, are you able to move this entire thread, or should I just cut and paste it to the new location?
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Sciran

« Reply #3 on: 08/22/12, 08:30:01 AM »
0 Show voters
Moved for ya.