BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

September 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Sep 22: Indie Night Revival - 7:00 PM PST
Sep 27: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Sep 27: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 9744 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Fortnightly Event Thread
« Reply #15 on: 07/09/16, 12:20:34 PM »
0 Show voters
@Hawking and @SivWysan - Although I had volunteered to take the July 14th Week B in the original thread, I know both of you had storylines that were left a little open-ended by the end of your nights. If either of you wanted to continue your event on the 14th please feel free. I can easily take the 28th (and use the extra time to continue refining some stuff).
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07/09/16, 07:50:36 PM »
0 Show voters
[placeholder post for the 14th, as Carefully Negotiated™ with Niarra]

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07/10/16, 07:47:23 PM »
0 Show voters
My part II can be whenever easiest, in 2 weeks or 3 if you and Hawking have needs.  Can do on ship or abroad, so flexible.

I'll also try and post pics tomorrow!

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07/12/16, 11:33:49 PM »
0 Show voters
Host: @Hawking
Week: B
Date: 15th of July
Requirements: Appropriate level and gear for negotiating Tatooine mobs.
Title: Trouble with the Natives
Blurb:

The Jedi have struck a bargain, but one party is still yet to voice their consent.
Despite Lord Whitehart's insistence regarding his fair treatment of the native Bakardians, the Jedi vowed to parlay with Bakarda's native peoples before agreeing to the terms laid out. Having returned to the Watch to discuss and process the proceedings, the Jedi set out once again for the mysterious planet. Lead by their guide, the sly daughter of Lord Whitehart, the Jedi must act swiftly, lest the bullish Seeker Tolande and his Zakuulian garrison catch wind of the plot. The gloom of night is darker on Bakarda, and holds many a terror...

« Last Edit: 07/13/16, 12:09:36 AM by Hawking »

Characters:

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07/14/16, 11:38:45 AM »
0 Show voters
Looking good!  I may encourage some Wraiths to join as they did last week! 

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07/14/16, 12:41:41 PM »
0 Show voters
Won't be there tonight, sorry :(. Some evil Force Spirits were found and Merrant is off to go bust them. For reasons.

Cough.
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07/19/16, 11:27:15 AM »
+1 Show voters
Screenshot from last week's mission, sorry I had to bow out early but huge thanks to Hawking!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07/19/16, 11:27:27 AM »
+1 Show voters
Host: @SivWysan Maerin and Tellin Vormish in-game
Week: A(On-ship)
Date: Thursday 21st of July, 2016
Location: Custodum Watch Guild Ship (and poss post-briefing side-trip to Wraith's Flagship hold representing the Green Ship, invites through Republicooc feed for latecomers)
Requirements: None, all classes welcome. 
Title: Corellian Flight Part II

Having rescued Master Vormish and his Green Jedi and Corellian refugees days earlier from a frightening Neutron Stellar storm in the Cron Nebula, the now recovered Master has convened the Jedi and their allies for a more detailed briefing on some threats within the Republic that led to their departure, and exploring ways they might help pull their weight in the Jedi Fleet and the wider anti-Zak Coalition.  After the briefing, folks wishing to continue RP will be invited to the Green Jedi ship to help with repairs or care of refugees.

Screenshots of Master Vormish's arrival from last week:

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07/21/16, 01:25:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Just a quick bump, in case any missed!

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07/22/16, 05:41:32 PM »
+1 Show voters
Host: @Niarra
Week: B (Off-ship)
Date: 28th of July
Location: Jedi Knight Vashya'ati's secret research outpost (OOCly: @Zmaj's Coruscant stronghold), and then on Coruscant itself in the Jedi Temple ruins.

Requirements: Republic characters only. Must be high enough level to reach the Jedi Temple ruins area on Coruscant (so about 15-18). An easy travel shortcut for this adventure is to pick up the Enemies of the Republic Heroic mission from the terminal on Fleet, so that when the time is right we can all use the fast travel to zip straight there.

Title: The Cost of Legacy (This is Part 1 of what is currently anticipated to be a three part series, but folks can jump in and out of the various adventure parts without needing to participate in the others.)

Blurb: With the remnants of the Jedi Order scattered and isolated, and most of its temples and enclaves destroyed, Jedi Master Niarra Reymark is working to preserve as much of the Order's history as possible. In the past she has visited Tython and the ruins of other enclaves to salvage Jedi artifacts and records, and tried to see them delivered into the safe-keeping of other Jedi or to her sanctuary on Talravin, where she is working to create a safe haven for surviving Jedi and their legacy. Now she wants to go back to the site of the Order's greatest loss - the ruins of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant - for one last attempt to rescue any artifacts that might remain, and she is going to need some help.

The message has gone out to Jedi survivors and their allies: Meet at a secret station orbiting Coruscant, currently being run by Jedi Knight Vashya'ati. Be cautious and make sure you aren't tracked. Plan for a trip to Coruscant's surface, keeping a low profile. If anything remains to be found and recovered in the Jedi Temple ruins, we must try to find it - to preserve our Order's legacy for future Jedi yet to come!

OOCly: If you plan to participate, please read: For this adventure, I'll be test-driving the Under 100 RP system I've been working on. You can find the rules for it in this topic here: http://begerencolony.org/index.php?topic=4459.0. If your eyes usually roll up into your head when trying to slog through rules-reading, players can safely stop reading after they've gotten through the skills descriptions (ending with the Force skill), then skip to the second post in that topic in which I do a simple walk-through of how to make your character using the system. If anyone has any questions about the rules, please ask them in that topic and I'll be happy to answer!

Once you've made your character, please post them here so that I know who's coming and have your info on hand. All I need to see is your 8 chosen Skill Groups and their associated skill threshold numbers. 

I promise it's not going to be a night crazy-heavy on the rules; I'll be starting things off easy! Just need to see how the basics of the system play out to determine if it's a system worth keeping. :nerd:

Because I'll be using a rules system, it will really help for folks to sign up in advance. But in the event that anyone shows up on the day and really wants to participate, please just speak up in Republicooc and we'll definitely try to make it work!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07/23/16, 01:19:05 AM »
0 Show voters
I would love to attend the research mission, sounds right up the alley of my new Jedi archaeologist character, he'd love to take part in this. Here are his stats:

Bren-Akket (Standard)
Historian - 90
Force - 80
Melee Brawn - 70
Melee Agile - 60
Perception - 50
Underworld - 40
Social - 30
Medicine - 20

I figure these might change after experimenting with the Under 100 system, but still, it should be fun!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07/23/16, 03:21:54 AM »
0 Show voters
Harkasone Milan (Diverse)
Melee Agile - 85
Melee Brawn - 75
Perception - 65
Social - 30
Vehicles - 20
Force - 75
Historian - 45
Underworld - 60
« Last Edit: 07/24/16, 03:30:57 AM by LVT »
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07/24/16, 10:09:24 PM »
0 Show voters
Vashya’ati (Diverse)

Melee agile - 30
Melee brawn - 45
Perception - 65
Social - 60
Force - 85
Medicine - 75
Technical - 20
Historian - 75
Zmaj: 32, Chiss agent, lover of intrigue wine
Caesiallus: 34, Twi'lek bartender, info-broker
Varinas: 40, Human Darth, archivist, former "diplomat"

Seem: 38, Rattataki Jedi Master, resident grump
Vashya'ati: 34, Togruta Jedi Sage, small-time archaeologist
Ash'tana: 32, Miraluka smuggler, trouble-finder extraordinaire

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07/25/16, 04:07:54 PM »
0 Show voters
Not 100% on whether I'll be able to make it or not this week, I'll advise when I know better!
Looks stellar, though, can't wait!

Characters:

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07/25/16, 05:19:55 PM »
0 Show voters
Tellin Vormish
While needing to keep a low profile after leading his Corellian Jedi and refugees into exile, the aged Green Master is eager to help and figures his knowledge and diplomatic influence in the Core, as well as past visits to the Coruscant Temple while still standing could be of help. 

Diverse Allocation - 85, 75, 75, 65, 60, 45, 30, 20

Melee Agile Combat- 60
Perception-75
Social- 75 
Artistry- 20
Medicine- 65
Historian-45
Underworld- 30
Force- 85

A Seasoned Teacher, Diplomat and Healer in the Corellian Jedi Order Master Vormish's skills tend towards the less physical, but he still keeps his Form II elegant lightsaber training sharp and has a vast knowledge of Corellian and Republic history as well as the arts as one born into the aristocratic heritage of the Green Order.  He also maintains some ties to Corellia's legendary smuggling community, both for quietly solving problems outside official channels or warning him of hidden threats to the Jedi and Jedi Families he has looked out for decades.