BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 17536 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread
« Reply #150 on: 10/10/18, 12:11:08 PM »
0 Show voters
The curse is real. Mahara Kesh is meant to stay lost under the water forever, that's very clear to me now.  :scared: Which is to say I won't be able to run that particular adventure this week either, since my desktop took a dive last night and even with the best prognosis there's no way it's up and running again by tomorrow. The old laptop can handle basic programs just fine, but it runs the game very clunkily so no GMing in store for me until it's fixed.

In the meantime, with an eye to planning future Jedi Night shenanigans, what sorts of things do folks most want to see? Structured or free-form? Adventure or just lessons and talking? Themes? Organizers can always rake ideas up out of the mental soup, but gotta make sure it's stuff that people actually want to attend!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 10/10/18, 02:10:12 PM »
0 Show voters
I personally enjoy the "adventure one week, freeform the next, and sprinkle in some lessons" schedule as it allows participants of the adventures to debrief and share what happened with those who weren't there and also provides a forum for those who prefer to be more contemplative in their Jedi-ing. I'm writing this on my lunch break, so I don't have themes in mind at this particular moment, but, after November 10th, I'll have more time to dedicate towards events and their planning, whatever the theme!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 10/27/18, 12:01:26 AM »
0 Show voters
Hey, folks! Just letting you all know that the next two Thursdays (Nov. 1 & 8) I will be unavailable to make Jedi Night. I hope you all have fun!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 12/28/18, 10:17:58 AM »
0 Show voters
Ho, friends!

Since the launch of Jedi Under Siege, I've been wanting to set up a gathering where our Jedi and Jedi-related folks can discuss the (nebulous) details and react to the news of the Jedi colony on Ossus. The earliest that I would likely be able to host this gathering would be the Jedi Night of January 10th.

What are your thoughts? Have people mostly RPed out what they want to regarding this new content? Is there interest in holding a gathering for discussion? Share away!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 01/01/19, 07:46:09 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm way behind on the story because of some bugs advancing the chiss flashpoint out of story mode. I'd like to catch up some of my characters although I'm not sure if I will be done by then

Online SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 01/02/19, 02:08:36 PM »
0 Show voters
A meeting for Jedi to discuss the happenings on Ossus would be great I think!

Offline Toasty McGrath

• Nykel Rooks
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 01/03/19, 07:47:58 AM »
0 Show voters
I would, but most Thursdays I'm occupied at this time.

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 01/03/19, 06:00:53 PM »
0 Show voters
I am so interested in RPing around Ossus, particularly in official-like Jedi ways. I do feel we probably need to revisit what we want to do about Schrodinger's Galaxy for that, and I keep meaning to post in that other thread but keep getting distracted; we still have some time to discuss before the 10th, though.

But yes, count me in for Ossus related Jedi-ing.
« Last Edit: 01/06/19, 04:09:36 PM by Niarra »
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 01/06/19, 04:09:07 PM »
0 Show voters
Are we still on for this post Ossus debrief for this week's Jedi Night? Because Niarra (the character) wants to wear her Gnost-Dural for Grandmaster campaign buttons. :cheer:

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 01/06/19, 06:14:00 PM »
0 Show voters
Yes please

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 01/07/19, 10:14:07 AM »
0 Show voters
I'm close to start in the new planet but not sure how far will be or if I want to risk spoilers. Keep me posted though I'd like to RP a little bit more often and the wraiths are starting up some things on Sunday nights every other week too.

We'll see though, if I finish I might stop by.

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 01/07/19, 06:06:06 PM »
+1 Show voters
Are we still on for this post Ossus debrief for this week's Jedi Night? Because Niarra (the character) wants to wear her Gnost-Dural for Grandmaster campaign buttons. :cheer:

It seems that @recoveringgeek has an event planned already, so I say let's push that gathering back another week to the 17th. Not gonna lie, kind of exciting to have events lined up!

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 01/07/19, 06:27:42 PM »
0 Show voters
Geek's event is set for the 17th, not this week. Are we pushing this back two/three weeks, then? I've been looking forward to some Jedi debate around Ossus, I won't lie, but given the dearth of community events I totally understand wanting to coordinate. Most of my Jedi are in post Ossus world so a Jedi Night set back in time might be odd, but I could bring cranky old Master Arr out, he's Ossus plot free at the moment and he could harass everyone.  :grin:

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 01/07/19, 08:20:03 PM »
0 Show voters
Geek's event is set for the 17th, not this week. Are we pushing this back two/three weeks, then? I've been looking forward to some Jedi debate around Ossus, I won't lie, but given the dearth of community events I totally understand wanting to coordinate.

Thank you for the inclusion @Dassalya. I am sorry for the delay @Niarra, unfortunately my weekly tabletop night is always Thursday night, so I can never attend the weekly Jedi role-play. I have a rare break on the 17th, so I wanted to throw the Event up right away in the hopes everyone would have time to attend.

I didn't anticipate everyone already role-playing post-Ossus, however I hoped an Ossus-themed adventure would help spur some stories along.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 01/07/19, 08:24:45 PM »
0 Show voters
Oh! Goodness, I should read more carefully. A bit of a conundrum, yes. How is everyone feeling about a two week pushback? Would folks rather RP post-Ossus and then jump back in time the week after for Geek's event?