BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 17544 times)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread
« Reply #165 on: 01/07/19, 11:31:28 PM »
0 Show voters
I am all for more time since I need to catch up haha. But whatever you guys decide.

I posted to geeks threat as well but I am a little unclear, was anything decided in relation to the secret base/shipdock the guild already has leftover from the time in exile in the Ossus/Adegan asteroid fields?  Maerin had committed to look after it for the council among other duties on the rim when she chose not to return to coruscant along with the rest of the guild.

I'm not sure how close it was originally envisioned being to the actual planet, the Cron Drift was a whole devastated star cluster. But certainly bears some consideration, I recall we specifically set up there under the assumption the area was barely habitable and with colonists suddenly passing through decisions to make about whether to keep it secret or not. She was running under strict secrecy unless told otherwise, with exceptions for visitors or students approved by Custodum, considering it an important safe House among others she had set up across the rim should the Jedi ever again have to go into hiding.
« Last Edit: 01/07/19, 11:34:27 PM by SivWysan »

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 01/10/19, 05:12:23 PM »
+1 Show voters
Hey, folks. I'm not feeling well tonight (curse the flu going around my workplace), so I don't think I'll be up for hosting anything this evening. Please feel free to go ahead without me, or we can push the "official" Ossus debrief until after Geek's event. I'll keep an eye on the consensus.

/dies
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 01/13/19, 10:45:13 PM »
0 Show voters
Seemed pretty dead to me, so I'm guessing post-Geek's event?  Good for me, gives more time to play through heh. 

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 01/22/19, 02:49:22 PM »
0 Show voters
Thursday 24th

With the long-coming conflict against the Sith Empire finally erupting, the SIS has some apologising to do to the Jedi. And a few questions.

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 01/23/19, 08:43:43 PM »
0 Show voters
Update: Having to pop out of town a day earlier than expected, so I won't be able to run things tomorrow after all, apologies!

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 01/24/19, 12:33:23 AM »
0 Show voters
But that's okay, because I have something planned!

Faces around the enclave may have noticed Master Jalth frowning over communiques from the Yavin IV-bound Jedi team. A meeting has been set—all available Jedi are requested for a briefing that evening either in-person or via holocall.

7:00 PM (PST) start time, folks! Git yer Jedi on. This event ties in with the new content, so please keep this in mind if you wish to avoid spoilers! It's also your chance to decide OOCly what role you'd like the Custodum to play on Ossus. So if that's important to you, be there or be square!

(who are we kidding. We're Jedi. We're all square. Bring a friend!)

@Orell @blingdenston @Wymarc @Miller @LVT @Maryck @SivWysan @Toasty McGrath @Lolermelon @livia
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 01/24/19, 06:09:14 AM »
0 Show voters
I'll try and be there- probably bringing Tela and Maerin lurking on Holo, unless we're on Ossus.

This will be on Coruscant?

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 01/24/19, 05:58:11 PM »
0 Show voters
It will, yep!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 01/24/19, 08:12:46 PM »
0 Show voters
Trying to get back in but game seems to be glitching. Drat.  Try a little longer but I have to go to bed in 20 minutes

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 02/07/19, 08:07:59 AM »
0 Show voters
Anything happening tonight?

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 02/07/19, 04:29:01 PM »
0 Show voters
I might have life stuff rearing it's head, but if I can, I'll be about!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 02/07/19, 06:34:14 PM »
0 Show voters
Its been a pretty long week, so may not be able to, but just checking.