BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 14514 times)

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread
« Reply #105 on: 01/10/18, 01:25:11 AM »
+1 Show voters
Any chance I could steal next Thursday's (1/18) slot for an event? Doc Orell's "Free Clinic"s could use some Jedi assistance...
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 01/10/18, 04:06:35 AM »
0 Show voters
Unless someone reminds me of a reason against that I've missed, the slot is yours! :grin: Thanks for stepping forward. Excited to see what happens!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 01/18/18, 12:37:21 PM »
0 Show voters
Just as a reminder, I'll be running an event for Jedi Night tonight. I prolly won't be online until 7:45 - 8:00 PM, due to work fun, so feel free to congregate (and maybe get into an Ops group) at the Coruscant enclave ahead of time.

Prompt is...

As some in the Custodum know, Doctor Kyri Orell has been organizing temporary Free Clinics at various low-income (and low-altitude) sections of Coruscant. Jedi have been welcome to assist (either as doctors/healers or nurses/orderlies), as beyond a supervising doctor, various medical students and off-duty police officers, they could use all the help they could get.

Doctor Orell has made a special request to the Custodum for assistance at one of the clinics, currently being run by Doctor Carth Hemdall and located in one of the more troubled areas of Coruscant. Most of the staff that normally worked there has "politely declined to continue volunteering", leaving them understaffed, and Kyri is getting a touch worried about what might happen.

I'll be inviting people to a stronghold for the event, Republic-side only as usual. See you later today, starting by 8pm at the latest (assuming murphy doesn't bite my head off)!
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 01/18/18, 02:44:27 PM »
0 Show voters
Oooh! Sibyl-ko is a former Coruscant underworld slumdog, and has had a few recent conversations about dealing with that history... This event sounds like a great opportunity for folks to see a different side of her!
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 01/30/18, 11:47:18 AM »
0 Show voters
A special Jedi Night this Thursday, February 1st! More details to follow!
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 03/08/18, 04:11:13 PM »
+1 Show voters
A little late, but it doesn't look like anything else is planned, so:

Darth Saurien's Ploy Part 2: Chasing a Lead (Thursday, March 8th)
Taelios has requested the aid of the Custodum with a delicate situation. It has come to his attention that an Imperial presence on Coruscant threatens to destabilize the Planet-city in an irrevocable manner. Following a slicer's trail has lead him to the 'Empire of Dance', a vaguely Imperial-themed nightclub in the lower levels of the city.
Will the Jedi succeed in their efforts to unmask this Imperial plot and prevent whatever nefarious needs Sauriens' minions have planned?

OOC: This event will take place in a Coruscant stronghold. No rolling will be required, and all actions will be freeform. (Maybe some rolling for initiative would be sensible.) Feel free to drop in or drop out as your heart desires! Also feel free to just hang out at the enclave.

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 05/02/18, 05:03:50 AM »
+4 Show voters
The Wars of our Fathers
May 3rd, 7:30pm PDT.

Conflict is once again on the horizon. With the Eternal Empire of Zakuul defeated, the beleaguered Republic licks its wounds and catches its breath, whilst warily casting its gaze across the dark expanse of space, to where their mortal enemies in the Sith Empire struggle back to their feet. Victory had been close at hand before Valkorion's fleets invaded, but the Republic and their Jedi allies had not been able to defeat and destroy the menace of the Sith any more than their ancestors following the Great Hyperspace War.

Now, with flashpoints sparking across the galaxy and familiar shadows being drawn across old battle lines, the Republic prepares itself for a resumption of the conflict that began decades prior. But are they ready to confront their old enemy once again? The Jedi slowly return to the Republic they were sworn to protect, navigating a minefield of public opinion and frayed patience following yet another disappearance. If there is to be any hope of learning from the last war, the Republic and Jedi must again believe in one another, and plan to enact a final victory over their dark adversaries.

The Republic Armed Forces and elements of the government have approached the Custodum Enclave and any willing Jedi with an offer of a summit at the Republic Senate, still in the process of being rebuilt. The invitation is in the name of seeking to symbolically restore the trust and goodwill, as well as pragmatically beginning the discussion of how exactly they can win this long, hard war, together.

OOC info:
-Held on the second floor of the Senate on Coruscant, with screenshots of precisely where below! Worth escaping the confines of the SH every now and then, no?
-Open to any Jedi, military, SIS, political or otherwise relevant characters. This is a dialogue between the Jedi and the Republic to get things back on track and discuss what the future holds, so dress nice!
-More free-form stuff will still be available at the Custodum SH if this ain't your cup of tea, and the RP will likely move back there after the summit!
-I'll be running things from my Vanguard, Ryalees. Feel free to fling me a whisper if you're confused on the night!

Location, being the biggest and most official looking room I could find that wasn't locked behind a cursed phase:

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 05/02/18, 10:40:13 AM »
0 Show voters
Given that mending the relationship between the Order and the Republic has been the crux of Niarra's entire character arc ever since she went on trial before the Senate at the end of the Zakuul crisis (a gajillion pages of indulgent political theater story posts later because who doesn't love legalese?), it pains me to say that I don't know if I'll be able to make this one.  :cry: (I would have offered NPC political antagonists in the same vein, but alas.) I'll try to make it, but odds aren't great at the moment. If I can't, I wish everyone much fun with the diplomacy shenanigans!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 05/03/18, 03:10:46 PM »
0 Show voters
I'll be there. Look forward to some good old fashioned RP fun, feels like things have been kinda down lately. And open world, to boot! Huzzah!
« Last Edit: 05/03/18, 03:14:24 PM by Cyone »

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 05/08/18, 08:18:21 PM »
0 Show voters
Sounds like this was a good one.  Any major political decisions or impacts folks should know going forward?

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 05/17/18, 01:56:15 AM »
+1 Show voters
Not a big scheduled event or anything, but Senator Rhybak will be paying the Jedi Custodum a visit to politely ask why their members are stumbling into interstellar incidents :D.
Character List:

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 05/17/18, 02:09:24 PM »
0 Show voters
Not a big scheduled event or anything, but Senator Rhybak will be paying the Jedi Custodum a visit to politely ask why their members are stumbling into interstellar incidents :D.

Because that's what Jedi do! Pffft. *vroomvroomswish* :dance:

I may be a bit late to Jed Night tonight but I'll hop in as soon as I make it back home. Perhaps with a less politically adroit character, just to make sparks.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 06/28/18, 10:35:05 AM »
+1 Show voters
I'd like to tentatively reserve a Two-Parter held on July 12 and July 19 respectively. July 19 is confirmed for my availability, however I am awaiting confirmation I am available on July 12 as well.

I am posting this in the Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread, however this two-part Event will be open to Sith characters and players. So if you have a Sith Main, want to participate, and are available on these dates, then you will be able to sign up on the forthcoming Event posting(s).

Thank you for your patience as I confirm date availability.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 06/28/18, 11:20:56 AM »
0 Show voters
It appears July 12 I will be unavailable, unless my other commitment has a last minute change, and we can roll with that. I may throw together something short notice on July 12 if players are agreeable.

I'm going to reserve July 19 still, and I'll post an Event sign up soon.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 06/28/18, 12:32:30 PM »
0 Show voters
Just a reminder that I am hijacking Jedi Night tonight for the All-Galaxy Combat Tournament. Meet at the Enclave, we'll leave as one big happy family to my stronghold! This will likely be a multi-week thing, but I'll get the introduction done tonight and work with people in the chatroom to progress the arc!