BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

July 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jul 19: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jul 19: A Dread Mind
Jul 20: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 8279 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread
« Reply #120 on: 06/28/18, 02:33:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Just a reminder that I am hijacking Jedi Night tonight for the All-Galaxy Combat Tournament. Meet at the Enclave, we'll leave as one big happy family to my stronghold! This will likely be a multi-week thing, but I'll get the introduction done tonight and work with people in the chatroom to progress the arc!

Uhoh!  :cry: I confess I wasn't clear that this was actually confirmed for today. I'm afraid there's a very good chance I won't make it to Jedi Night tonight, just FYI. I don't know for sure yet and will confirm later, but just a heads up. (That being said, I am 100% confident you (brave GM @Lolermelon) can steer Ms. Haughty Pants just fine if need be, or slot in her partner in crime until next time.)

As a heads up on general Jedi Night turf for tonight, I believe Custodum's fearless leaderess is still without internet and she probably won't be making it to shenanigans tonight, whether they involve bloodshed or otherwise. But hopefully I'll be proved wrong!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 06/28/18, 02:40:23 PM »
0 Show voters
Well, today is just the intro bit. There will be chat events and other stuff in game, as I intend to get as many people involved as possible. If you can make it, good. If you can't, I'll just get in touch with you later on for your parts. :P

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 06/28/18, 03:15:12 PM »
0 Show voters
Okay, with the updates I have received, I am going to push back the beginning of this arc one more week. I'll be around on Tae to teach a lesson or two ICly, Custodum Stronghold as per usual.

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 06/28/18, 03:47:55 PM »
0 Show voters
Okay, with the updates I have received, I am going to push back the beginning of this arc one more week. I'll be around on Tae to teach a lesson or two ICly, Custodum Stronghold as per usual.

Works for me! Though in the event I played a part in breaking things I can say that plans have shifted and I can make it tonight. I might be just a few minutes late as I'll be coming back from another out-and-about thing. But next week works for me too! I'll show up at Jedi Night tonight regardless, a tad late or otherwise.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 06/28/18, 04:15:57 PM »
0 Show voters
I will be doing something fun and exciting for Jedi Night tonight and will decide what that something is going to be like ten minutes beforehand.

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 06/28/18, 04:43:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Using my data to reply here--I won't be at Jedi Night tonight, unfortunately. I was supposed to have internet yesterday, but there have been complications. I'm still trying to check my PMs, so if you need me, send me a message there!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 07/03/18, 10:04:30 PM »
0 Show voters
@Lolermelon - Are we doing Tournament stuff this Thursday (7/5)? If so, what's the dealio? Set up, or the start of actual combat? Want to make sure I have the right characters in place at the right time!

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 07/04/18, 05:16:38 AM »
0 Show voters
I would like to do some tournament stuff, yes. I am thinking just setup and maybe some exhibition matches, but the GRAND MELEE will have to wait until next week.

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 07/05/18, 06:05:12 PM »
0 Show voters
So, will this be taking place in game or in chat?

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 07/05/18, 06:14:30 PM »
0 Show voters
The intro bit will be taking place in game. I'll be starting pubside then hopping impside to collect folks!