BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 25: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread  (Read 10362 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread
« Reply #150 on: 10/10/18, 12:11:08 PM »
0 Show voters
The curse is real. Mahara Kesh is meant to stay lost under the water forever, that's very clear to me now.  :scared: Which is to say I won't be able to run that particular adventure this week either, since my desktop took a dive last night and even with the best prognosis there's no way it's up and running again by tomorrow. The old laptop can handle basic programs just fine, but it runs the game very clunkily so no GMing in store for me until it's fixed.

In the meantime, with an eye to planning future Jedi Night shenanigans, what sorts of things do folks most want to see? Structured or free-form? Adventure or just lessons and talking? Themes? Organizers can always rake ideas up out of the mental soup, but gotta make sure it's stuff that people actually want to attend!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Jedi Night Weekly Event Thread
« Reply #151 on: 10/10/18, 02:10:12 PM »
0 Show voters
I personally enjoy the "adventure one week, freeform the next, and sprinkle in some lessons" schedule as it allows participants of the adventures to debrief and share what happened with those who weren't there and also provides a forum for those who prefer to be more contemplative in their Jedi-ing. I'm writing this on my lunch break, so I don't have themes in mind at this particular moment, but, after November 10th, I'll have more time to dedicate towards events and their planning, whatever the theme!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera