BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

September 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Sep 27: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Sep 27: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Looking for RP Friends  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Spectre529

• View Profile
Looking for RP Friends
« on: 08/26/16, 09:43:59 PM »
0 Show voters
Hello!

I'll keep it pretty short here so you can continue reading and trolling the forums as you do ;D

I'm a 21-year old female gamer that loves to RP. Since I have taken quite a break from Swtor when KotFE released (though I did hop on for the hour or so it took to complete each new chapter every month) And alot of my old guildies and RP friends kinda... vanished.

Anywho, I want to re-establish myself in the RP Community with the right people that aren't too picky about how RP is handled and are open to bending the RP rules a little bit in terms of characters.

I main the Empire side so if you're over there, that'd be fantastic. If not, I'm sure I'd make my way to the Pubbies at some point in the future. (Pls no)

If you have questions about me, my Roleplay or anything else to do with this post, ask away below, or feel free to PM me.

If you're interested in just going for RP, you can also post below (or PM) and we can meet up in game sometime very soon.

Cheers!

Online SquigglyV

• My business, as you know, is fighting.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for RP Friends
« Reply #1 on: 08/26/16, 10:37:47 PM »
0 Show voters
Hello welcome friend!

I am also a 100% heresy-free Empire main as long as you ignore all evidence to the contrary.

What kind of RP are you looking for, is there anything in particular? Because I am also looking for someone to join with for RP, but all of my characters are Sithy or military or somewhere in-between.

Offline Spectre529

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/26/16, 11:03:20 PM »
0 Show voters
Any RP In general. I love starting new characters and doing RP-Playthroughs with people and building characters based off like... a paragraph of info between them. Most of my already established characters are very much neutral with one or two extreme outliers of both good and bad.

It helps RP with people in general if they're all neutral like that.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/26/16, 11:21:20 PM »
0 Show voters
Welcome!

Best place to make new friends, meet new people, ICly and OOCly, and make rp connections, other than this website, are the weekly open rp events on the calendar to the left, and in the OOC channels in game - type /cjoin Imperialooc to join imp side!

Hope to see you around!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/27/16, 05:47:18 AM »
+1 Show voters
Welcome!  This place is serious-but-friendly RP in my experience.  Not nitpicking, though we do ask folks not to start off as the Chosen One or pull down a Moon* the first session just because someone else showed up with a wookie.  :D Great to have you! 

I'm more Pubside, though trying to slowly change that.  Be sure to check out our weekly events, we have plenty of somewhat more neutral folks in a new Anti-Zak Coalition that meets Wednesdays cross faction (though extremes welcome there too, its more about common enemy than ideology heh).  Dancer's Palace on Fridays is also a great weekly event to meet the most people. 

*10 points and a pony to those who get that joke. :P

Offline Kremon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/27/16, 06:55:51 AM »
0 Show voters
Welcome!  This place is serious-but-friendly RP in my experience.  Not nitpicking, though we do ask folks not to start off as the Chosen One or pull down a Moon* the first session just because someone else showed up with a wookie.  :D Great to have you! 

I'm more Pubside, though trying to slowly change that.  Be sure to check out our weekly events, we have plenty of somewhat more neutral folks in a new Anti-Zak Coalition that meets Wednesdays cross faction (though extremes welcome there too, its more about common enemy than ideology heh).  Dancer's Palace on Fridays is also a great weekly event to meet the most people. 

*10 points and a pony to those who get that joke. :P

I got that joke. Can I change out that pony for a dog?

In all seriousness, welcome to the community. Pretty much the same thing that SivWysan said. In-game cross-faction events are great for getting to know people and getting your characters well known. Alternatively, open storyboards are also fantastic to introduce your characters and interact between the community if you find your time table a little packed, or time zones are messing up with your meeting times.

I hope you enjoy your time here on Begeren Colony, certainly good to see new faces.

Exephos; a haunted war-ravaged veteran.
Shad'ra; an indecisive ex-mandalorian.
Gharzog; a happy-go-lucky gun for hire.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/27/16, 07:21:31 AM »
0 Show voters
Welcome to the community! My Imp toons are both pretty neutral (though one probably leans closer to 'goodhearted and kind' just by nature haha), so I'll keep an eye out for yours. Generally I find it's fun to mix people of varying alignments and loyalties because conflict and discussion makes for good RP, though, and the current storyline offers lots of opportunities to do that peaceably.

Again, the OOC channels and events are great ways to meet new people and get involved!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Spectre529

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08/27/16, 09:26:08 AM »
0 Show voters
Thanks everyone for the info!

I am not really a type to do social gatherings like events... just bad experiences and personal reasons why I struggle with them. I much prefer tight-knit interactions. Like 1-1. 3 people max.

This is why i'm seeking RP Buds haha

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08/27/16, 10:00:54 AM »
0 Show voters
I understand, and there are others who avoid the larger events for a variety of reasons. I just wanted to mention though, that, at Dancer's Palace, the majority of people congregate in the ballroom at the very bottom. The large outside balcony tends to be much emptier, often completely empty, and is far enough from the ballroom and the entryway to not get the chat scroll from either place. So, if you want to use the gathering as a way to watch others and then pick someone with whom to start a one on one conversation, you can always move to the balcony for some quiet. And if you just sit on the balcony, you're almost guaranteed, as long as I'm on, that my hosting character will, at some point in her or his rounds, stop by to say hi!

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11/21/16, 01:23:27 PM »
0 Show voters
If you're still looking for Imperial friends, just ask because I've got some Empire alts I would love to establish more ties with.
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer