BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Oct 18: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Oct 25: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: <Imperial Wild Space Command>  (Read 2254 times)

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
<Imperial Wild Space Command>
« on: 10/27/16, 03:51:56 PM »
+1 Show voters
<Imperial Wild Space Command> is actively recruiting members to help loosen the grip of the Eternal Empire on the known Galaxy! Visit our GuildNet, Stongholds and HoloNet-Wiki pages for more information.

GuildNet: Imperial Wild Space Command
Stronghold: Fort Marr
Stronghold (flagship): Ziost Avenger
HoloNet-Wiki: Imperial Wild Space Command
« Last Edit: 01/15/17, 10:02:31 AM by Nicohlas »

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: <Imperial Wild Space Command> Recruiting for Endgame RP!
« Reply #1 on: 10/27/16, 10:20:28 PM »
0 Show voters
Ok so I read the wiki and your page, and I know it says military but I always ask this - because I like to check and it clarifies it for anyone else who might wonder :).

As its "secret" and all, do you allow people to join the organization but not join the military rank and file. If that makes sense?

Or is it that if you are Rping in the guild it is as part of an entirely military unit - with ranks and officers and such?  And I mean Icily not OOC ranks (as you clearly have those).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/29/16, 07:03:14 PM »
0 Show voters
If players want to put a character in the guild in an IC capacity that would not necessarily be a military member of the unit but be associated with the guild or its story in some way (e.g., a private contractor providing service support to the unit) that is perfectly fine.

The guild is intended to appeal to players who RP Imperial military toons and want to dive more into expansion lore.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/29/16, 10:55:18 PM »
0 Show voters
If players want to put a character in the guild in an IC capacity that would not necessarily be a military member of the unit but be associated with the guild or its story in some way (e.g., a private contractor providing service support to the unit) that is perfectly fine.

The guild is intended to appeal to players who RP Imperial military toons and want to dive more into expansion lore.

Hrm, awesome - thank you for the clarification!

*strokes imaginary wise beard as she thinks* 

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/09/17, 11:43:29 AM »
+1 Show voters
Welcome to the guild, Lt. Ha'teya Talutah ( @Seraphie )! I look forward to your archaeological undertakings in Wild Space.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/09/17, 01:03:59 PM »
0 Show voters
I'd rather keep my Sith (Fyr-Mralssassi) in Moraie in an IC capacity- but he'd be interested in offering his blade to any Imp task force willing to get off its butt and fight Zakuul.  Would you mind me joining guildnet in that capacity to keep track of stuff? 

Also curious, if you have a chance to clarify Wild Space Commands IC role in the Coalition.  Recall a Moff showing up at some point but was unsure of his relation to the Command.  At the time I recalled he demanded Imp forces "serving against their will" be free to return home, but didn't threaten any direct action- so since we're a coalition of the willing I figured some stayed.  But I wanted to clarify your thoughts= thanks!

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/09/17, 07:30:52 PM »
+1 Show voters
@SivWysan , Feel free to go ahead and join our GuildNet page. IC, IWSC has no relationship with the Coalition. IC, Nic wanted the Empire's clandestine and military response to the Zakuulan invasion and occupation to be secret, but did not agree that Imperials should be splitting off, even temporarily, to form start-up 'third faction' groups to oppose the Eternal Empire. IC our position on the Coalition and similar groups, including the Eternal Alliance, is pretty hostile.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01/09/17, 07:40:43 PM »
+1 Show voters
Ok- thanks for clarifying!  Was Nic the actual admiral who came with the warning?  Was trying to remember details. 

My Sith is more Empire aligned, though friendly with some in the Coalition he's up for any group willing to fight and would prefer doing so within the Empire when an option actually exists. 

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Re: <Imperial Wild Space Command>
« Reply #8 on: 01/28/17, 11:06:40 AM »
0 Show voters

GUILD UPDATE:

• BegerenColony.org Guild Page Updates:

**Overhauled the GuildNet page.
         ***See for rules and OOC promotion details.
         ***Be sure to join for access to the guild forum board!

**Updated both stronghold pages (Fort Marr and Ziost Avenger)
         ***Complete with images and area descriptions.

**Updated Holonet-Wiki page.
         ***Check this page regularly for updates and complete guild lore.
         ***My intention is to use this page as the "central hub" for all information related to the guild.

**Guild Forum Board now in use! Includes:
         ***Commander's Welcome Letter. My IC welcome to new guild members.
         ***Personnel Roster. A nifty tracking tool of the characters in the guild and their IC role. The names of players are included for ease of use.
         ***From the Desk of the Commander. IC messages from me, the GM, on important guild lore developments.
         ***Imperial Military Academy, Belkadan. An RP thread associated with the upcoming Belkadan world-building project (see below).

• New Story Arc Coming: Belkadan Worldbuilding Project

Elym and I will be rolling out our Belkadan worldbuilding project soon. Many lore-related details will be recorded on the Holonet Wiki. Most other details will appear in either the guild forum board or elsewhere on the forums.
« Last Edit: 01/28/17, 11:09:31 AM by Nicohlas »

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01/28/17, 04:08:22 PM »
0 Show voters
Excellent and very useful.
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01/28/17, 10:08:28 PM »
+2 Show voters
Lord Asori Alnas, given her concern with the Eternal Alliance's continued use of the Eternal Fleet (comparing it to a Jedi using the Dark Side, "nothing can possibly go wrong if I use this awesome power, I'm the good guy!"), has joined the IWSC to make sure that, if the Alliance tries anything, they'll feel the brunt of it.

She brings with her the 333rd Marine Regiment, "Triple-Trip", featuring ~5,000 soldiers trained and ready for deployment in support of naval operations, whether it's reinforcing embedded locations, commandeering enemy warships or whatever else a gaggle of soldiers can do :).
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas