BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

November 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Nov 20: Indie Night - Return to Rishi (6:30 PM)
Nov 23: Jedi kNight (7:30 PST)
Nov 24: Dancer's Palace

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

Author Topic: Larhr and Faiint's Wedding  (Read 425 times)

Offline LarhrNaor

• View Profile
Larhr and Faiint's Wedding
« on: 01/03/17, 03:58:36 PM »
0 Show voters
Wedding Invitation

To [Name of your character here] :

Hello friends, family, employers, fellow smugglers, fellow bounty hunters, Sith, Jedi, and all of those in between, you are all cordially invited to a wedding of two hearts finally finding love in all the right ways. This wedding will be taking place a day after Dancers Palace at Dancers Palace so everyone can be able to attend, we hope to see you there! At the wedding the festivities include, the wedding of course, a hearty meal, and toasts from friends and family at this event. The meals will include: Two Meat meal of; Bantha Steack and Eopie breast, with salads and plenty of finger foods that will suit anyones fancy, such as; Steamed seasonal Alderaanian vegetables and Corellian gourd pasta! Gifts are not required to bring, however it is required to not cause any problems at the wedding itself, or one such that does not listen will be kindly thrown out by Larhr's friends a Wookie, and a Trandoshan. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
The Soon to be Bail Family.

((OOC Note: It will be on the 14th this month on Saturday starting around 7 P.M. Pacific Standard time and will go on until whenever the wedding ends. Pub and Imp side are welcomed to come by and watch and attend the wedding.))
"Mess with my family, expect a war. One you will lose. My family is the most important thing in my life. We may not be blood related, but my love for them will carry me on through my life. You best start running now. Because when you do run, I won't give you much of a headstart."
-Larhr Bail

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Re: Larhr and Faiint's Wedding
« Reply #1 on: 01/03/17, 10:16:09 PM »
0 Show voters
Looks lovely- may be a brief cameo on my Mando, since Voss in chat

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
Re: Larhr and Faiint's Wedding
« Reply #2 on: 01/14/17, 09:36:33 PM »