BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

March 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Mar 30: BC RP - Jedi kNight - 7:30 Server Time
Mar 31: BC RP - Dancer's Palace - 9pm Server Time
Apr 1: Tournament Gold - 6PM Server Time

Shoutbox

Author Topic: "Veteran" player entering the RP scene.  (Read 394 times)

Offline Kaentheblack

• "Left is right and right is wrong."
    • View Profile
Re: "Veteran" player entering the RP scene.
« Reply #15 on: 01/05/17, 08:11:45 PM »
0 Show voters
Wow, that was a lot of discussion brought in for my sake. Hahahahaha. Sorry about that. Let me be more specific. Both my characters are brothers who were separated when one was taken into the Jedi Order. However, this was soon to change as the Sacking happened a few weeks later, the Padawan taken to the Sith Academy on Korriban as a slave to become Sith.

So my Trooper joined up on Republic Military to eventually look for him and find him. Which means getting close to the Jedi themselves for support with all the Jedi business. However...the fact that the Jedi Order is not a thing anymore makes things awkward. Hahaha, didn't know about that. (My bad for not finishing up the storylines, I guess)

So I should start on reworking that idea.
Kha'en Solas - The unyielding Soldier of the Republic.

Khaim Solas - The traitorous Sith Slave-Warrior

Online Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: "Veteran" player entering the RP scene.
« Reply #16 on: 01/05/17, 08:51:51 PM »
0 Show voters
Could always just age them up a little bit. :P

And the Jedi are not completely gone! They're more, gone underground, and broken into smaller groups instead of one large organization. Might be hard for him to find, but not horrifically difficult either if he knows the right people to ask.

And again, Jedi Night happens on Thursdays! Definitely welcome to drop by and see what's up.
: Pub-Side :

Bren Akket: Jedi Archaeologist
Aybekk Noth: Jedi Padawan
Seirion Noth: Militiaman and Jedi Attache
Iirim Tal: Pubside Iirim Alt
Zorru: Jedi Recruiter

: Imp-Side :

Iirim: Ex-Jedi Infobroker
Urziya: Bodyguard
Athuuna: Imperial Agent