BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Independents Night - Wednesday RP Night  (Read 4232 times)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Independents Night - Wednesday RP Night
« on: 04/26/17, 11:16:44 AM »
0 Show voters
First post! I would like to start up our joint Indie Night/Mando Night venture tonight. The plan is that we will be doing something every Wednesday, with different people taking the helm and different adventuring themes every week. Another goal is to get some more open world RP going since that has been something I see people wanting more of.

I thought this week we might try to work in rumors about Iokath if that works for people, but not be directly Iokath themed. I am eager for suggestions of theme and location!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Independents Night - Wednesday RP Night
« Reply #1 on: 04/26/17, 01:29:24 PM »
0 Show voters
I should probably talk to @Niarra before posting here, but I'm gonna do it anyway!

Niarra and I (read: almost exclusively Niarra) have been putting together a guild ship that is serving as an IC space station on the edge of Republic space. Unfortunately that would disallow anyone with an imp toon to join for that night (darn game mechanics—ICly it's totally fine), but I'm sure she or I would be happy to host something there if so desired.
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04/26/17, 03:43:44 PM »
0 Show voters
So like, Indie night is like a free for all of sorts? Like, not just a specific faction or class type gathering? Say, for example, I have been working on a cultural (social) thing (that is nowhere near ready to be formally presented) but includes a theatre production...... That sort of thing could possibly fly for a Wednesday night RP?
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04/26/17, 03:54:22 PM »
+1 Show voters
So like, Indie night is like a free for all of sorts? Like, not just a specific faction or class type gathering? Say, for example, I have been working on a cultural (social) thing (that is nowhere near ready to be formally presented) but includes a theatre production...... That sort of thing could possibly fly for a Wednesday night RP?

More or less! Specifically it's more directed at characters not associated with either of the two big factions. Like smugglers, mercenaries, etc. A theatre night could be fun!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04/26/17, 04:04:17 PM »
0 Show voters
Neat! The downside (I guess) is that my little theatre is in Dromund Kaas, but it would totally be acceptable to smuggle people in :grin:

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04/26/17, 04:05:44 PM »
0 Show voters
Oh, and, my Ke'rii character could totally be involved in Indie night! He's Mr. Both-Sides!

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04/26/17, 04:07:56 PM »
+1 Show voters
Neat! The downside (I guess) is that my little theatre is in Dromund Kaas, but it would totally be acceptable to smuggle people in :grin:

If you are using a SH for it it sounds doable! Or could make it OOCly Imp characters only if not, a few people have made versions of their characters on both factions.

Also @Niarra @Dassalya if you two want to take your bazaar boat out for a spin tonight that would be cool!

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04/26/17, 04:16:41 PM »
0 Show voters
I've got Imp-Pub clones of my characters too. And would totally be game to hop in board this bazaar boat if that's what we're gonna do! :grin:

What time are we looking at having this little gathering?

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04/26/17, 04:28:48 PM »
0 Show voters
Usually these things start at 7:30 server time, so let's shoot for that!

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04/26/17, 04:30:36 PM »
0 Show voters
Works for me! I may have to cut out earlier than I'd like, but I can make an appearance for sure (and have been known to forget that sleep thing lol)

Oh, and, I can also offer up my Tat SH for this kind of night. Its called The Oasis Lounge and is publicly opened to both factions.

http://begerencolony.org/index.php?action=directory;sa=details;lid=47

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04/26/17, 05:20:05 PM »
0 Show voters
Also @Niarra @Dassalya if you two want to take your bazaar boat out for a spin tonight that would be cool!

Ack! I can't this week, but maybe sometime in the future. I was more testing the waters of interest in my original post!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04/26/17, 05:31:25 PM »
0 Show voters

Ack! I can't this week, but maybe sometime in the future. I was more testing the waters of interest in my original post!

I have to second Dass here. While I totally want to host stuff there, and can try to spin something up to happen in the next few weeks (once Dass and I nail down some stuff), I'm afraid I'm not ready for tonight. But for sure the space station will be ideal for Independents, as that was the goal all along.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04/26/17, 05:47:35 PM »
0 Show voters

I have to second Dass here. While I totally want to host stuff there, and can try to spin something up to happen in the next few weeks (once Dass and I nail down some stuff), I'm afraid I'm not ready for tonight. But for sure the space station will be ideal for Independents, as that was the goal all along.
No worries!

@lord.meili Would it be ok if we grabbed your SH for the event tonight then? I think Round 2 of the underworld bazaar theme could work out well since that one went pretty successfully last time we tried that.

« Reply #13 on: 04/26/17, 06:04:03 PM »
0 Show voters
So where is tonight's thing taking place? I don't know if I can make it but i'll try, i think my cable company is being shitty with the internet again.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04/26/17, 06:16:25 PM »
0 Show voters
Still working that out, Gabe. Barring volunteers, we can always use my SH!