BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Recruitment: Lightside Jedi Organization  (Read 2053 times)

Re: Recruitment: Lightside Jedi Organization
« Reply #15 on: 06/04/17, 06:38:03 PM »
0 Show voters
Porque no los dos? Hahaha, either or, or the both! I'm not picky. I already made up a Discord channel.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien

« Reply #16 on: 06/05/17, 09:45:39 PM »
0 Show voters
Surprise! I got the guild formed today with the help of some generous players on Coruscant, just send Ar'anna a message in game for your invite.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07/12/17, 02:55:26 PM »
0 Show voters

This post is to explain a few more things as well. The Guild does take in non-jedi classes. However, for the sake of story, they would be seen as "Ally" or some blanket term that equates to friendly. While the guild has a focus on force-wielding classes, it is not exclusively set to that. OOCly any smuggler, soldier and the like would be encouraged to join our guild nights, events, etc. when the balls get rolling for them.

Sihara, aka Ar'anna, would love to work out stories with players that are looking to play Padawans that ascend into knighthood and eventually masterdom, also former Sith or players with Sithly connections from a story perspective (we're a Republic side guild with no Imperial counterpart so we can't have actual Imp. classes). We welcome a lot of different types of classes, character and background to anyone that's interested in joining our ranks.
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer