BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: New to the Game, Server, and Forum  (Read 2189 times)

Re: New to the Game, Server, and Forum
« Reply #15 on: 06/28/19, 10:20:47 AM »
0 Show voters
Hello all,

I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself. I love roleplaying and have been doing it for somewhere around nine years now. I haven't roleplayed on SWTOR before but I thought that I'd give it (and the game) a try. It seems fun so far but I haven't had any in-character encounters as of yet. I found this site through googling SWTOR roleplaying communities. You guys seem to be the most active bunch so I chose Begeren Colony as my server and created my first character: "Fulcros", a Sith Juggernaut with the Immortal specialty so that he can tank. I have some things planned out for him as a character but I'm still working on him. I think I'm reasonably familiar with the game and the universe's lore so you don't need to coach me on the basics there. As of right now everything on this profile is under construction so give me a little while to finish it up if you're interested.

I hope to see you all in game soon!

If you are new here this website is best for you. When I joined it I got a lot of information and I enjoyed it here really.