BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: The Absent Thread  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: The Absent Thread
« Reply #30 on: 03/15/18, 05:52:33 AM »
0 Show voters
Don't worry Orell, the cold snap isn't expected to last as long as a few weeks ago. XD
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 03/15/18, 09:04:00 PM »
+1 Show voters
Been a rough couple weeks with illness and weather making my work schedule nuts.  Just letting folks know I haven't dropped off face of earth, but trying to pace myself. 

Offline Sotekh

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 03/18/18, 06:23:22 AM »
0 Show voters
Will be absent one more week--it's finals week this semester.  Yay.
Now is the Pillar established in the Void; now is Asi fulfilled of Asar; now is Hoor let down into the Animal Soul of Things like a fiery star that falleth upon the darkness of the earth.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 06/02/18, 08:16:45 PM »
0 Show voters
Thought this thing was stickied...  (IT SHOULD BE! *tag mods*  :grin: )

Posting to let people know Karmic's more-than-semi-retired.

You won't see me much around anywhere outside of Seraphie/Stell's private events in the future, maybe. 

I'm more than happy to RP with anyone who wishes to set something up one on one - my email account is linked to PMs here so I'll always know if you want to get in touch with me (for any reason).  And it always will be.  :aww:  Happy to hear from anyone who wishes to keep in touch!

But outside of that - this is my goodbye to the general community.

edited to add: Should anyone ever come around Secret World or WoW or TESO and need someone to help'em out or get them started - drop me a line! I'm always in a few online games simultaneously :)
« Last Edit: 06/02/18, 08:24:06 PM by Karmic »

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06/03/18, 06:38:06 AM »
0 Show voters
Aww... well take care Karmic :wave:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

« Reply #35 on: 06/03/18, 10:47:15 AM »
0 Show voters
Thought this thing was stickied...  (IT SHOULD BE! *tag mods*  :grin: )

Posting to let people know Karmic's more-than-semi-retired.

You won't see me much around anywhere outside of Seraphie/Stell's private events in the future, maybe. 

I'm more than happy to RP with anyone who wishes to set something up one on one - my email account is linked to PMs here so I'll always know if you want to get in touch with me (for any reason).  And it always will be.  :aww:  Happy to hear from anyone who wishes to keep in touch!

But outside of that - this is my goodbye to the general community.

edited to add: Should anyone ever come around Secret World or WoW or TESO and need someone to help'em out or get them started - drop me a line! I'm always in a few online games simultaneously :)

The community won't be the same without you, Karmic... I know we never really interacted much in-game, but your presence was always a welcome one there. I hope someday we'll be able to bump into each other there again. :cry:

Offline starschwar

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06/03/18, 03:30:12 PM »
0 Show voters
Don't be a stranger, Karmic!  Thank you for all the good times.

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06/04/18, 07:30:40 AM »
0 Show voters
We'll miss you @Karmic! Now I have one less person to give all my CM stuff to...  :umm:
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 07/11/18, 07:57:59 PM »
0 Show voters
Just a little flyby "I'M NOT DEAD! (YET)" from me.  Was hoping to have some more down time but June got crazy with a new job.  I'm still not super free, but trying to make a couple events a month, and Wraiths were brainstorming occasional things too.  Poke me if you need me, I can appear with a little effort/planning.