Shoutbox

Author Topic: Shadow of Shadren - Planning Thread  (Read 7851 times)

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
  • "...Keep them coming. I'll kill them all..."
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow of Shadren - Planning Thread
« Reply #45 on: 10/22/17, 05:31:19 PM »
Yeah, this Wednesday perhaps after 7:30 ish sounds good

There are many ways to serve the Empire

"I'm willing to burn half the galaxy if I save the other half in the process."

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10/22/17, 06:40:06 PM »
Imperial side event thread is up: http://begerencolony.org/index.php?topic=4975.new#new! Look forward to seeing you all there. :grin: :darkside:
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10/24/17, 11:40:52 AM »
I was able to sit down with Dassalya and clarify a lot of the backstory here to bring me up to speed, and she answered a ton of my questions (I had a lot of them). Thank you again for your time and patience, Dass! I'm happy to say that I will be officially participating on a main character. We've come up with something really special (subplot) to support the story that hadn't been explored yet, and I'm excited about my part in this and the opportunity to introduce my character to the scene.

I've signed up for Wednesday night's Imperial Roast, er, event, though I'll likely be fashionably late since I have class on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8pm - 9pm Central. As I've said many times now, I haven't RPed in about 6-7 years, so please be patient with me as I re-acclimate. Hopefully I haven't lost my touch.

Looking forward to meeting everyone IC and getting my RP on!

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10/25/17, 07:22:03 AM »
Transcripts for you Jedi folks are up! Next stop: Imperial Diplomacy, coming to you tonight. I know the representatives of Sith Intelligence have some stuff planned already... looking forward to what the rest of you come up with. I will be attending on my Sith Zhekrazh to help with invites and fill any GMing gaps.

@Orell I know Merrant was wishing to grab Ayrak for a conversation. Let me know if you'll be around early in the day before either tonight's RP or Jedi Night tomorrow, and we can do that. (Alternatively, I'm free most days! Find me whenever.)
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 10/25/17, 06:35:17 PM »
I read things over and plan to make the beginning though I can't go too late due to work. given my characters political complexity I'm going to assume she has some Imperial info but not too much inner circle stuff; she may know a couple of the more widely available Republic narrative too,  bit of an mix but nothing too deep.

Depending on what is available I'd love for her to perhaps offer some quiet recon or other mercenaries services off stage. While keeping her options open to switch sides so not committing to anything to heavily.

Offline Dorian

• I'm a holy half-dead who has seen the Underverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 11/01/17, 02:23:08 PM »
Due to my graveyard work schedule, I am not aboot as often I'd like. So if anyone needs to talk to Dorian about Shadren things or would like to do a scene that relates to plots, just shoot me a pm. It is the best way to get a hold of me to set things up.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 11/03/17, 06:30:24 PM »
Hello everyone! Thank you for being patient as we deal with RL and wrangling all the threads of this plot. RL has taken the forefront this past week.

You all have started a lot of threads spinning off of this one... and that is good! But we need to again ask that you be patient and remember that, even though we want to spawn RP surrounding it--such as discussions, investigations, interpersonal stuff, etc.--this is still a GMed event series. The choices are in your hands, but the plot is in ours. We ask that you allow us to run the major plot points for you all and do not get too far ahead .

Good news is, we now have the next few installments ready for you all!

1. Imperial characters who are doing intelligence-gathering: We are going to be sending you PMs very soon with the information you have gathered. So that we don't forget, please post here with your character, what your character is doing to gather information, and what sources and information they are looking into!

2. Keep an eye out for new 'story' posts to push the plot forward. One going up very soon will create some interesting discussion points for all of your RPs, and will force the action forward and lead to...

3. Republic characters involved in the delegation or who have offered Ayrak help: We are going to do an RP as a group to discuss the delegation's decision concerning their advice for Ayrak and/or what they would like to do about Vedriat. Keep an eye out for more announcements concerning this RP! Most of you have characters already locked in, but @LVT I know you have both Hark and your SIS agent, so you can bring whichever one you'd like.

4. After this there will be another story post, followed by...

5. Imperial players: Last time you all discussed possible action, the plan was floated forward to form a 'delegation' from the Shadren Hegemony and the Empire to gather information and lay the groundwork for breaking out Vedriat. We are planning an RP for this! Keep your characters around for some 'diplomacy' and scouting and general shenanigans.

6. Non-delegation Pubs and Independents: This situation will become public very soon, and conflicts are sure to arise! Let us know if you want to get involved, start making IC friends, and keep an eye out for RPs and openings that will involve your characters. And please, if you are running any sideplots connected to this one, let us know what they are, so that we can include those in our knowledge of all the moving pieces and make sure it isn't stepping on the toes of the main plot.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11/04/17, 09:35:07 AM »
1. Imperial characters who are doing intelligence-gathering: We are going to be sending you PMs very soon with the information you have gathered. So that we don't forget, please post here with your character, what your character is doing to gather information, and what sources and information they are looking into!

Mortuus'vir, AKA Dead Man.

Mostly hacking into government and law enforcement databases, along with clandestine meetings and bribes through intermediaries with informants and potential informants.

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 11/04/17, 08:58:43 PM »
Noth,

I sent Dass a PM last week regarding IC correspondence and intelligence gathering by Volarris. I'm sure as co-GM, you have access to that, but I'd like to keep that OOC knowledge out of this thread. And of course, I fully understand the demands of RL, so I patiently and anxiously await the response(s).

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
  • "...Keep them coming. I'll kill them all..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11/04/17, 10:40:40 PM »

Tyrgunn, AKA Loud Mouth

Using and abusing underworld connections, completing big game bounty hunts to get information and money to bribe security forces.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

"I'm willing to burn half the galaxy if I save the other half in the process."

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 11/05/17, 05:33:18 AM »
I am so very lost. :umm:

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 11/05/17, 07:00:20 AM »
6. Non-delegation Pubs and Independents: This situation will become public very soon, and conflicts are sure to arise! Let us know if you want to get involved, start making IC friends, and keep an eye out for RPs and openings that will involve your characters. And please, if you are running any sideplots connected to this one, let us know what they are, so that we can include those in our knowledge of all the moving pieces and make sure it isn't stepping on the toes of the main plot.

This is the crew of the Orchestra! No running side-plots, but more than happy to be dragged into anything that you need me for.
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 11/16/17, 02:01:59 PM »
As of last night, all Imperials who were doing intelligence-gathering have received the results of that intelligence via PMs! Please feel free to share it amongst your characters and/or post it in the Summary Thread if they would make any of that public to their fellow Imperials.

Characters involved in the Jedi delegation, please check your PMs for some OOC organization for the conclusion of the delegation thread. We are hoping to get that moving quickly so that you can all free up your characters.

Everyone else, stay tuned to the forums for an upcoming announcement that will send the plot into more open waters!

And thank you all again for your patience and interest! Remember to keep the GMs appraised of any plotting your characters are doing in relation to the event series.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 11/16/17, 05:10:55 PM »
Since there was a sizeable group of player characters counting on the intelligence gathering of their fellow players to find out information...

I really hope they choose to share some of that =D.

Karmic won't be sending anyone without plans  :grin:  She didn't' live this long being *that* type of Sith. :evil:

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 11/16/17, 05:35:07 PM »
Since there was a sizeable group of player characters counting on the intelligence gathering of their fellow players to find out information...

I really hope they choose to share some of that =D.

Karmic won't be sending anyone without plans  :grin:  She didn't' live this long being *that* type of Sith. :evil:
We would like to do a Part II of the Imperial group planning, for sure. But the PMs and use of the Summary thread helps to speed things along beforehand, since events take some organizing to pull together! People will get the information one way or the other. This just helps us as GMs and you the player to get out of the holding pattern of waiting for the next installment to talk about the plot. :)