Shoutbox

Author Topic: Shadow of Shadren - Planning Thread  (Read 7751 times)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Shadow of Shadren - Planning Thread
« Reply #90 on: 01/21/18, 03:43:16 PM »
This plotline is definitely continuing! As Noth said, it's been a series of RL interruptions for Noth and I since about last November that have been putting a hold on it. However, we're hopeful that this time (for real) we'll be able to get the ball rolling again!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 01/21/18, 04:02:18 PM »
What @Dassalya said. With her blessing, I am going ahead with 3 (maybe 4) new installments of the plot: Two more Imperial and two more Republic ones. Since it's been a while, I will need good days to host these from everyone who is still interested!

Shadows in the Underworld: An Imperial-side installment. This will see our spooky types and mercs working the Iridonian underworld to try to find allies, lay groundwork for their plans, and gather any more intel they might want. The idea is that this will happen before the next part, to give you all a chance to scheme, gather information, establish a presence on the planet, or whatever you have in mind for your next actions.

Underhanded Negotiations: Another Imperial-side installment. In this one we will be putting any plans from the previous installment into action, diplomacy-ing with the Iridonian government, making demands, and (if the Imps are still hoping for this) mounting a rescue op. Depending on what you have planned, the diplomacy and/or rescue portions could be very short, as I'll base the actual event around whether we have more spooky types, blast-'em-up types, or diplomatic types.

I split these two into separate events because I want to give both portions of our Imperial playerbase a chance to shine and put their characters in their elements. I also wanted to be sure everyone is on the same page with planning and information. Let me know which ones you are interested in! People can come to both or just one as they want to.

Sowing Distrust: This is for Republic players, particularly spooky and military Republic characters, though others are welcome to join in if they want to. SIS is concerned about Shadren and the Empire's new chummery, and wants to put a dent in their relationship. This one will be more of a classic dungeon-crawl and infiltration, but there will be opportunities for spooky stuff and hitting the Imps where it hurts as desired. Independents are welcome as long as they would be in-the-know and trusted enough to be called in by Republic spooks and military.

@Lolermelon I know you had said a whiiiile back that there might be a plot about recovering Tae's factory assets from Shadren? Let me know if you are still interested in doing that, and we can turn that into a part of the story too.

Most importantly from all of you, I need days on which you are free to RP! Let me know here in the thread.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Dorian

• I'm a holy half-dead who has seen the Underverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 01/21/18, 04:13:01 PM »
Most importantly from all of you, I need days on which you are free to RP! Let me know here in the thread.

I am still locked for Tuesdays or Wednesdays unless it is sometime in the afternoon. GG working graveyard..... this has nothing to do with being undead, I swear.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 01/21/18, 05:51:18 PM »
Right now interested in both Imperial events; Karmic would be good for both!  If more details come out that make her specifically better for one vs. the other then I'll narrow it down :).

I'm free almost every night of the week post 7 server - cept Thursday/Fridays (though both can be r/s if that night just works out best for everyone for something!).

Only nights I can stay up past about 11 server though are Fri/Sat nights :).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 01/22/18, 02:04:18 AM »
I"m good for just about any time, as long as I can be told in advance.

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 01/22/18, 03:21:02 AM »
I am still interested too, my times at the moment are very flexible.

Offline Elaeis

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 01/22/18, 01:15:31 PM »
I am good to attend once again. My low ranking, bowl cut and 70' mustache-toting Sith is more suited for diplomacy than underworld shenanigans so he would work best in the Sith delegation group. I can be available most evenings as long as I have time to plan my schedule in advance.
"It's spelled just like it sounds."

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 01/22/18, 01:32:05 PM »
bowl cut and 70' mustache-toting Sith

folks, this is somebody who gets it  :evil:
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 01/22/18, 04:10:16 PM »
Great, everyone! It sounds like Saturday or Sunday will work best, then, since Monday overlaps with Indie Night and the other days you guys are busy chew up the other weekdays. Is there are any day/time on the weekend that absolutely will not work for people?

Also, because I forgot to mention it: These are all open to totally new people! You do not have to have participated in earlier installments of this storyline to join in. We can handwave reasons to get people involved easily, so if you want to join, feel free.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)

Offline Dorian

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 01/22/18, 04:21:46 PM »
Great, everyone! It sounds like Saturday or Sunday will work best, then, since Monday overlaps with Indie Night and the other days you guys are busy chew up the other weekdays. Is there are any day/time on the weekend that absolutely will not work for people?

Anytime pass 5pm pst is no go for me. Granted, I am only really there to represent my baby, the Shadren Hegemony.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 01/22/18, 04:44:19 PM »

Anytime pass 5pm pst is no go for me. Granted, I am only really there to represent my baby, the Shadren Hegemony.

Ahh, sorry, I read your post as Tuesday and Wednesday being no-gos. Is it the other way around?

Offline Dorian

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 01/23/18, 01:33:58 AM »

Ahh, sorry, I read your post as Tuesday and Wednesday being no-gos. Is it the other way around?

Yes sir. Those are the only days I don't have to go to sleep early.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 01/23/18, 02:02:14 AM »

Yes sir. Those are the only days I don't have to go to sleep early.

Well in that case...

Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, or Saturday and Sunday during the early afternoon are all among our options!

So bearing that in mind, does that change anyone's availability?

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 01/23/18, 02:03:52 PM »
I tend to be less available on weekends but only because hubby wants that time =D.

If I have enough heads up I can get special permission to be at an RP event in the afternoon instead of at night; I just may not do both if they are close together.

Tues/Wed night are fine with me - just gotta be in bed no later than 12 server :)

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Darshendros

• Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 01/23/18, 06:54:22 PM »
I have... maybe Saturday/Sunday afternoons free? Depends on what's happening IRL. Other than that, I can be on during the week Tues-Thurs... but that's only at late night hours.