BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

July 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jul 19: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jul 19: A Dread Mind
Jul 20: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jul 26: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jul 27: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Poll

What night is best for an Indie Night revamp?

Monday
10 (58.8%)
Tuesday
2 (11.8%)
Saturday
3 (17.6%)
Sunday
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Return to Rishi - Indie Night V3  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Sotekh

• View Profile
Re: Return to Rishi - Indie Night V3
« Reply #60 on: 03/08/18, 12:33:40 AM »
0 Show voters
Monday actually works better for me, so I appreciate the current timeslot.

I've been a couple of times--once on Duvok, once on Jerekh (just lurking last week, as I was doing homework).  I have a few more indies, but will probably stick to one of those two for now.  As my familiarity with the people [Edit: other players, that is], and their characters, grows, so too will my participation.

« Last Edit: 03/09/18, 06:49:07 AM by Sotekh »
Now is the Pillar established in the Void; now is Asi fulfilled of Asar; now is Hoor let down into the Animal Soul of Things like a fiery star that falleth upon the darkness of the earth.

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 03/08/18, 04:09:23 AM »
0 Show voters
I've been pretty focused on establishing The Dark Chorus and our hopeful future Imp Night that is being discussed... but I do love Rishi and have been looking for a good excuse RP my new indie character, so I would love to come check it out.

But I'm on Australian time, which generally means like... 10pm server time, I start getting stuck into the game on weekdays. I often jump on around 5-7pm server time too, though. So it's not something I can say with certainty I can make on a weekly basis. More than happy to do a shoutout on ImpOOC if I'm looking to head out there though!  :grin:

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 03/26/18, 04:37:28 PM »
0 Show voters
Pretty low-energy tonight, so we are doing an oldie but goodie tonight:

Blaster's Path Cantina! Cantina night at the classic Blaster's Path Cantina. Enjoy the music and drinks and grungy ambiance. Bar brawls encouraged!

Head north up the main path until you hit the Trader's Market, then turn left into the Old City and keep going until you hit the cantina. See you there!

See you all at 6:30 PM Server tonight!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04/02/18, 07:02:42 PM »
0 Show voters
Tonight's theme iiiis....

South Beach Party! Beach Party! Take off your boots, kick around in the water, and enjoy the beaches of Rishi.

Head north up the main path until you hit the Trader's Market. Turn left from Trader's Market into the Old City. Look across the way from the Blaster's Path cantina and you will see the beach. See you there!

Also if you all have not looked at this questionairre yet, please do! It will help us to give you even better Indie Nights in the future!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)