BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Squiggly's WTB things  (Read 5943 times)

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
Re: Squiggly's WTB things
« Reply #15 on: 03/24/18, 07:17:46 PM »
0 Show voters
Would like to get one Advanced White Hawkeye Crystal if anyone has one. They're available from the CM right now for just shy of 2000 coins, which is a hell of a lot for one crystal, but whatevs i'll still pay for one lol.

edit: no longer up on the market. :(

edit 2: they're back, but not a high priority to buy because they're so expensive and I spent like 30 million credits on Rishi decorations lol.
« Last Edit: 02/03/19, 09:28:30 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03/29/18, 10:15:32 AM »
0 Show voters
edit: character slots are low priority now, I have some I can delete if needed. won't complain to have more tho.

I'm running low on character slots. I'll pay 1 mil each for them, idk if that's a good price so it's negotiable, they're 600 cartel coins each tho from the CM.
« Last Edit: 02/03/19, 09:13:17 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04/01/18, 09:57:21 AM »
0 Show voters
edit: obtained now, thanks Jaydek!  :aww:

Apparently I did not put this here before, I would quite like to get the Chaotic Force Master's set. It's 1440 cartel coins on the market, I think i've been paying between 3 and 5 million for things at that price usually.
« Last Edit: 02/03/19, 09:12:29 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04/08/18, 03:46:21 PM »
0 Show voters
edit: all of these have been obtained or are no longer necessary

Short-ish list of things i've been looking to buy in the new sale, in case anyone has leftover coins after buying all of their own stuff lol.

Decorations:
Underworld Essentials Bundle (700 coins)
2x Dejarik Table (80 coins each)
2x Cantina Bar Cabinet (90 coins each)
2x Cantina Bar Set (Small) (90 coins each)
Guild Bank (115 coins)
GTN Kiosk (120 coins)
Spacer's Kolto Tank (90 coins)

Not Decorations:
Revanite Champion Set (1,440 coins)
Pitiless Raider Lightsaber (240 coins)
Phantom Set (1,000 coins)
DLA-13 Heavy Blaster Rifle (500 coins)
Character slots/tokens of either type (600 or 2000 coins)
« Last Edit: 02/03/19, 09:10:34 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04/08/18, 04:51:51 PM »
0 Show voters
FYI Squigg - Those Decorations aren't on sale, those are the regular prices that have always been up for them.  There's always been a few pages of decorations that have stayed on the market.  And that's what you're seeing now.

So get them this week or not - but they won't be going up in price (Unless its a mark-up decoration sale... instead of a SALE lol).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04/08/18, 04:55:42 PM »
0 Show voters
I know, I figured i'd list them anyway since they're on the CM like everything else.

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04/18/18, 07:30:51 PM »
0 Show voters
There is a new deco bundle that contains 12 force-sensitive personnel for only 1,100 coins. That's a great deal imo. I'll pay an excessive amount of credits for one if anyone has the coins, I really only need the 6 Sith but the full thing would be nice.

There's also a corporate retreat bundle with some nice art deco looking stuff and a mildly overpriced bundle with 3 neat radar/computer screens. Maybe Bioware's making up for the lack of decorations during the sale, lol.

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04/20/18, 02:20:44 PM »
0 Show voters
There is a new deco bundle that contains 12 force-sensitive personnel for only 1,100 coins. That's a great deal imo. I'll pay an excessive amount of credits for one if anyone has the coins, I really only need the 6 Sith but the full thing would be nice.

There's also a corporate retreat bundle with some nice art deco looking stuff and a mildly overpriced bundle with 3 neat radar/computer screens. Maybe Bioware's making up for the lack of decorations during the sale, lol.

Do you need that for guild or personal use?
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04/20/18, 02:50:38 PM »
0 Show voters
Anything I put here is for personal use. For clarification I only need the personnel bundle tho, the radar screens are nice but they cost too much lol.

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12/23/18, 03:35:56 PM »
0 Show voters
edit: it has been obtained!

I'd very much like to buy the Crimson Talon set, which is 2600 cartel coins on the market right now if anyone has that many coins they're willing to spend.

Would be willing to pay like 10 million for the set, but i'd rather just take the chest, leggings, and helmet if that makes it any cheaper. Don't need the gloves or boots or belt since I don't plan on unlocking it in collections, and those three sell for an insane amount on the GTN anyway so you'd still be able to get rich lol.

« Last Edit: 02/03/19, 09:11:57 PM by SquigglyV »

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02/03/19, 09:47:14 PM »
0 Show voters
Right now I am looking to buy some decoration bundles so I can redo Tatooine to my ever-increasing standards and also so I can add a bit more life to Rishi with personnel. Here's two wishlists loosely organized from most to least important.

Direct purchase decorations:
Sith Lord's Artifacts Bundle (an incredibly high 1800 coins o.o )
Force-User Personnel Bundle (1100 coins)
Republic Personnel Bundle (700 coins)
Imperial Personnel Bundle (700 coins)
All the other personnel bundles are desirable too since personnel are such a pain to get elsewhere, they're all 700 coins each.
Alliance Fighter (575 coins)
Dread Fortress Portal (575 coins)
Dreaded Obelisks (575 coins each, looking to buy them in multiples of 2 tho, I think they also drop from an earlier pack)

Non-direct sale decorations:
Sith Interrogation Rack
Bounty Holding Cell (looking for at least 2 but they're so rare that i'll take what I can get lol)
Any/all of the Nathema flashpoint drops
Bounty Board Holotable or Game Table (or both)
Rakata Security Monitor (looking for multiple)
Imperial Medic
Hunter's Planning Table
DNA Holoconstructor (it's actually caffeine not DNA)
Arrangement: Authenticator Stall
Solar Panel

As always, I have no idea what price to ask so that's very negotiable and I can pay with items or credits because I still have a little bit of old stuff that I can't sell on the GTN. Jori Daragon's set, the Agile Reconnaissance set, and the Stronghold Defender's blaster rifle are probably the mostest expensivest. And I can pay with RP, fashion advice, or internet hugs too lol.

Previous posts here have also been updated, if something is not striked through then I am still looking for it but pretty much everything important so far has been acquired which is good!

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05/01/19, 01:11:13 PM »
0 Show voters
The CM personnel decoration bundles are on sale for 40% off, if anyone has the coins i'd love to buy a few of them! The Imperial and Republic military ones are both 420 coins, the force user one is 660. I think a lot of other decorations are on sale too, it seems like most of them are actually.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 05/01/19, 04:41:29 PM »
0 Show voters
Do you still need stuff from your previous post? I might have enough Bounty Holding Cell left to spare some.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline SquigglyV

• gayest sith everô
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05/01/19, 06:02:32 PM »
0 Show voters
Yes, all of those are still on my list right now!

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 05/01/19, 07:04:36 PM »
0 Show voters
Ok I have 2 bounty holding cells and a DNA Holoconstructor. We can negotiate price in a private message. :)
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.