BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Jun 18: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific
Jun 21: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Jun 22: The Gal Gala Weekly Event 8pm PST
Jun 25: Indie Night - 7:30 PM Pacific

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

Author Topic: Who Watches the Watch?  (Read 603 times)

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
Who Watches the Watch?
« on: 02/19/18, 12:56:46 PM »
0 Show voters
Jedi kNight February 22!

Your standard, good ol' Jedi Night... now with added Custodum Council meeting (a $49.99 value)!!! That's right! Come for the Jedi Night, stay for a bunch of crotchety old Jedi Masters mumbling at each other! Or vice versa. Whichever floats your boat.

The subject of the meeting: The fate of the Custodian's Watch, Custodum's flagship. Currently languishing in dock at Coruscant, there has been political difficulty in returning it to regular duty as the Custodum's front-line mobile base of operations. Jedi Master Telline has negotiated a possible solution, but there is grumbling from some of the other Jedi about the compromises required...

The Council will be attempting to resolve this debate... if you have a character(s) who you'd like to join in this discussion, please sign up! Note that you do not have to sign up if you only plan to watch or participate in the regular Jedi Night goings-on, but if you would like a slot on the docket to discuss the Watch with the Council, do sign up. Due to the nature of the meeting and the discussion, it may be necessary to keep it moderated and orderly, so only those with a sign-up slot secured will be called upon to say what they have to say as it relates to the Watch and its issues!

There is a small chance the event will have to be postponed to next week. If that happens, I will let everyone know. Otherwise, sign up if you would like to, and see everyone this Thursday as we decide... The Fate of the Watch!
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Iaera Farworlder - Jedi Master, lightsaber instructor, Jedi Custodum
Sibyl-ko Tanaji - ex-punk, fighter pilot, Argent Squadron
also many alts i never play ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Who Watches the Watch?
« Reply #1 on: 02/19/18, 01:10:26 PM »
0 Show voters
I would like to bring Bren! Orans doesn't have much of a perspective to bring to the table here, as a Council member, but Bren has a plethora of opinions and experience on the Watch, and can also sort of speak for some of my other characters on account of being friends with them (meaning: I won't have to do the revolving door of althopping yay!).
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02/19/18, 01:51:10 PM »
0 Show voters
<Cue wishing it was possible to be online with two avatars at once>

I will be available that evening as a Doz Jalth for the purposes of listening and discussing suggestions put forth. I might write up something that can be shared on behalf of Dass, since she certainly does have opinions on the Watch and its use. I'll slot myself in, but if we're short on time I'm fine with being set aside.
« Last Edit: 02/19/18, 01:53:52 PM by Dassalya »
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02/19/18, 02:34:29 PM »
0 Show voters
<Cue wishing it was possible to be online with two avatars at once>

I will be available that evening as a Doz Jalth for the purposes of listening and discussing suggestions put forth. I might write up something that can be shared on behalf of Dass, since she certainly does have opinions on the Watch and its use. I'll slot myself in, but if we're short on time I'm fine with being set aside.

Maybe you could come on Doz, then althop to Dass, and continue to play Doz via /e ?
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02/19/18, 03:13:43 PM »
0 Show voters
@Auryn -- Maybe Svipul can take Zara to spectate? :grin:

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02/19/18, 06:35:19 PM »
0 Show voters
@Auryn -- Maybe Svipul can take Zara to spectate? :grin:

Yes, let's do it :D we'll chat about a way to work the two of them in... Maybe Svipul can be sent to observe the proceedings, from the greater Jedi Order.
« Last Edit: 02/19/18, 06:39:52 PM by Auryn »
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02/21/18, 11:39:57 AM »
0 Show voters
Bump! Reminder: If you want to participate in the discussion about the Watch, please sign up! Thank you!
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02/22/18, 03:47:02 AM »
0 Show voters
Forgot about an appointment I have tomorrow which falls smack-bang in the middle of J Night. Have fun frends! :aww: if Zara shows up be kind to her or I'll end you.

:aww:
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02/22/18, 04:30:29 AM »
0 Show voters
lol overprotective Master.  :halo:

I'll bring Zara if I can get off work early enough to spectate... otherwise have a great night, all :)

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02/22/18, 07:15:57 PM »
0 Show voters
Last chance to sign up! Once the event starts, I'll be calling on folks who've signed up. If you're not signed up, you're still free to spectate or chat with other spectators there!

Fiat justitia ruat clum

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02/22/18, 09:17:18 PM »
0 Show voters
Masters Shatari, Reymark, Farworlder, Jalth and Telline stare down some punks (briefly!)

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Iaera

• Arbiter
  • Jeeeeeeediiiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02/22/18, 11:19:45 PM »
0 Show voters
Whew! Thank you guys! It was pretty orderly for the most part, so thank you everyone for sticking to protocol & procedure!

Summary: The Council discussed Telline's plan to cooperate with the SIS to return the Watch to active service. After many opinions and deliberation, the Council leaned toward going forward with the plan! A few more 'I's need to be dotted still, but that seems to be the direction the Custodum are heading... for good? For ill? Time will tell! Dun dun duuun!

Stay tuned, for this arc will surely continue...!

Fiat justitia ruat clum