BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

September 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Sep 20: Jedi Night: Mahara Kesh - 7:30 PM PST
Sep 20: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Mando Night Retrospective / Indie Night Questionairre  (Read 396 times)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
0 Show voters
So! We've now gotten through the full round of Mando Nights, and I have questions for people who have come to them! Too many names to tag right now, but hopefully you all will see this post and have a chance to answer.

I also am putting up some questions for Indie Night goers as well. This is because I am considering a merge of the two events in the future. Pay attention to headers to see what's what!

There is no pressure to answer these of course! However, if you would like to, it will help a lot to make the next year of these events even more enjoyable for everyone involved.

For attendees of the Mando festival events:

1. Do you like the events? Have you enjoyed them? Why?
2. Which season was your favorite and why?
3. Do you think this is an event that should continue into the future?
4. How would you feel about it being folded into Rishi/Indie Night? Is this something people are interested in, or should it be remain a separate event?
5. Are there any kinds of Mando-themed activities you would like to see in future instances of this event?
6. Is there interest in this becoming a monthly event rather than quarterly?

For current and prospective attendees of Rishi/Indie Night:

1. Which day works better for you - Monday or Wednesday?
2. What time slot (in server time) is easiest? Is the 6:30 PM start time good?
3. Would you like maps in the thread to help guide you to the RP locations?

For attendees of the current Rishi incarnation of Indie Night (must have come at least once, do not answer if you've never gone):

1. Do you enjoy the rotating schedule, or would you prefer to pick a location and stay there every week?
2. Which is your current favorite location, and why?
3. What sorts of stories and themes would you like to see at future Indie Nights?
4. Would you be all right with having a night of each month set aside for Mando-specific events?
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Online SquigglyV

• My business, as you know, is fighting.
    • View Profile
Re: Mando Night Retrospective / Indie Night Questionairre
« Reply #1 on: 03/29/18, 07:33:22 AM »
0 Show voters
1. Do you like the events? Have you enjoyed them? Why?

I thought they were fun! I only went to two tho, since I wasn't even aware that the events were a thing until the winter one.

2. Which season was your favorite and why?

Of the two I went to, I liked winter because it was more action-y and less confusing.

3. Do you think this is an event that should continue into the future?

yas!

5. Are there any kinds of Mando-themed activities you would like to see in future instances of this event?

More hunts! I don't know what else is mandalorian-y tbh, but hunts are always good.

6. Is there interest in this becoming a monthly event rather than quarterly?

If you can hold events that regularly, definitely! Every other month might be good too.

Offline Sindee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04/05/18, 12:23:59 PM »
0 Show voters
1. This was my first Mando night and it was terrific fun meeting new characters and revisiting some known ones.
2. This season was my favorite (and my only).
3. Yes.
4. I like that idea a lot. My only concern is the possibility of Mandos vs Everyone Else... But beach parties on Rishi? Yes please!
5. How about a Mando-type SM FP to Czerka every quarter? Every other month? Something not longer than about an hour that we could stretch into something longer with RP?
6. I have strong interest in a Mando night being Monthly.

1. Mondays work best. Wednesdays could work too.
2. 6:30 Pacific is great.
3. A map would be really helpful for those of us new to the locations.

PS - Thank you so much for setting it up and for the survey.

-Sindee

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04/05/18, 07:47:56 PM »
0 Show voters
5. How about a Mando-type SM FP to Czerka every quarter? Every other month? Something not longer than about an hour that we could stretch into something longer with RP?

This is an awesome idea. I was actually thinking the other day of making it a once-monthly thing for Indie Night as a whole! Pick a random FP, come up with an IC justification each time that isn't the plot of the FP, and put it on a rotating generator just like the Rishi locations. Knowing that someone wants this means I will definitely do this now!  :grin:

PS - Thank you so much for setting it up and for the survey.

You are welcome! Thank you for filling it out!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)