BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Independence Night  (Read 333 times)

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
Independence Night
« on: 05/11/18, 07:33:31 PM »
+1 Show voters
Indie Night is back on the calendar! I will keep it on the calendar until someone asks me to take it off. The only reason it ever wasn't is because nobody specifically put it there. The idea was it would be free-form and would not require a host, however seeing the result of that attempt I will be personally doing my best to be there or at least see to it someone else is. But also, nobody has to be! It's just an option!

Start time was chosen arbitrarily to be the same as Jedi kNight for simplicity, it is entirely informal and mostly irrelevant, but if you would like one there it is. If anyone wants to do adventures or just has an idea to throw at the wall for any given Indie Night, you are not only welcome to do so but encouraged! You don't even need to ask permission, just tell people!

There are no rules, merely guidelines (yes you should hear that in the Barbossa voice). Nobody "owns" this thing. It's Independent. I just declared it.