BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• All-Galaxy Combat Tournament: 06/28/18

Author Topic: All Galaxy Combat Tournament  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
All Galaxy Combat Tournament
« on: 06/12/18, 06:03:23 PM »
0 Show voters
OOC Note: This is intended to be a... fairly ongoing series of events culminating in some Jedi successes against a recurring villain. Beyond that, I am looking for flavor, awesome fights, and tons of fun. A large majority of this 'tournament' will take place in a stronghold, but there will be chat events for those unable to make it to the in-game stuff. Keep in contact OOC if you are or are not interested in serious maiming and injury (or death!)
For the inspiration leading up to this event, please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOfqyCu10r8 .
Schedling will take place in this thread and over DMS! ))

Across the galaxy, several advertisements have begun to pop up.The billboards in question have large images of massive piles of credits, as well as various high-grade weaponry. Video advertisements are similar, but include several scantily clad sentients dancing to popular music. In the background, a man whose lower half is an imperial walker struts by, doing the starslide with amazing efficiency.

"Are you a master of your martial art? Do you think you're the galaxy's strongest? Do you want nigh-unlimited power? The Infinite Void Reformation present the All-Galaxy Martial Arts Tournament, a week-long celebration of all things violent and destructive. Come and test your mettle in the anything-goes melee, and earn your entry into the single elimination rounds! Win fabulous prizes, including a prototype of what might be the galaxy's most powerful exosuit!"

Stars explode across the holodisplay, and an image of a sun reactor is superimposed over top of them.

"Anyone is welcome to participate, except for Taelios. It wouldn't be fair and we all know it!"
A smiling, middle aged human male gives a thumbs up to the display, and the advertisement ends in explosions!

Online Erednash

• View Profile
Re: All Galaxy Combat Tournament
« Reply #1 on: 06/12/18, 09:01:04 PM »
0 Show voters
... interesting... interesting... Is it alright if I bring my Sith to this? Not as a villain, per se, but you did say Jedi Successes, so, yeah.

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/12/18, 10:01:27 PM »
0 Show voters
You most certainly can. I'll be in touch in pms in the next few days.

Offline humanelf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/12/18, 10:25:35 PM »
0 Show voters
I think Ben Tammer would try his hand at it but at most I would be okay with a missing hand if things got bad. (I am not okay with Ben dying.) What day(s) would this take place?
The Tammer family

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06/12/18, 10:37:46 PM »
0 Show voters
Smackdown time.

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Master of Myserty
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Kyiore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06/14/18, 11:09:18 AM »
0 Show voters
This is so funny! I am actually wanting to host fights at the Gal Gala every few weeks after the Grand Opening, definitely would love to collab or something to plan this out :)
0̡͖̗͙̙͖͢ͅ1̶̢̘̫̤̣̦̘͘0̧̞̹̹̲̖͙̬̼͚1̢̺͖̟͚͉̯͠0̡͏̱̹0̧̲̮̬̰̗̀1҉̡͍͓͍͕̜1̪̤̟͖̤̺̭͎ ̡͉͖̬͇̩͖͝ͅ0͝͏̝̯̘̬̥̹̼̝1̖̖͙̞́1̧̙̗̳̣̻̗̘͘0̡͓͈̰̤͜͝1̵̘̩͔̤͕0̷̣̰̜̘͉̹͠0̫̳̘̯̰̻̺͕͔́͝1̟̭͢͠ ̭̙̰̲͖͠0̨͓̥͈̦̱̝͓1͜͏҉̥̭̳͉̩̘̱̙1͏̸̦̝̯̻̦̖̬̘1̗̜̬͎̳̟͈ͅ0҉̳̟̱̟̦̺̙͕͝1̵̴̠̣̦͉̙͔̩0̩̱͖̪͕̥̝͖̥͢͝0̛̦͕̼̺̕ ̘̙̦͚̼̤0͏̘͍͓͠1̩̪1̭̰͕̝̤̹0̵̛̺͔͕1̡̫̫̰̥͞0̴̝̼͉̲͇̤0̟͓̳̙͇͇̬̦̪́͡0̹̦͇͉͈

Offline Kyiore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06/14/18, 11:13:30 AM »
0 Show voters
Update: I will GLADLY host the fights!
0̡͖̗͙̙͖͢ͅ1̶̢̘̫̤̣̦̘͘0̧̞̹̹̲̖͙̬̼͚1̢̺͖̟͚͉̯͠0̡͏̱̹0̧̲̮̬̰̗̀1҉̡͍͓͍͕̜1̪̤̟͖̤̺̭͎ ̡͉͖̬͇̩͖͝ͅ0͝͏̝̯̘̬̥̹̼̝1̖̖͙̞́1̧̙̗̳̣̻̗̘͘0̡͓͈̰̤͜͝1̵̘̩͔̤͕0̷̣̰̜̘͉̹͠0̫̳̘̯̰̻̺͕͔́͝1̟̭͢͠ ̭̙̰̲͖͠0̨͓̥͈̦̱̝͓1͜͏҉̥̭̳͉̩̘̱̙1͏̸̦̝̯̻̦̖̬̘1̗̜̬͎̳̟͈ͅ0҉̳̟̱̟̦̺̙͕͝1̵̴̠̣̦͉̙͔̩0̩̱͖̪͕̥̝͖̥͢͝0̛̦͕̼̺̕ ̘̙̦͚̼̤0͏̘͍͓͠1̩̪1̭̰͕̝̤̹0̵̛̺͔͕1̡̫̫̰̥͞0̴̝̼͉̲͇̤0̟͓̳̙͇͇̬̦̪́͡0̹̦͇͉͈

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06/14/18, 12:31:45 PM »
0 Show voters
Oooooooooooooo, I know a certain cathar that would love to participate in this. *cough* jannet *cough* Sign me up!
Pub side characters: Ash'ette, Shaan Lix

Imp side characters: Shaan-Lix, Jannet, Priestess Mava

Offline starschwar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06/14/18, 07:24:12 PM »
0 Show voters
Star just might be foolish enough to try and dust off his Teras Kasi moves.  I don't know if my schedule will match up for this, but if the timing is right, I might be able to participate. 

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06/19/18, 07:40:18 PM »
0 Show voters
Alright. As soon as I get my butt in gear and decorate my stronghold, I can start running some events. I will be running several parts of the grand melee in chat, to facilitate the large number of combatants, but the single elimination rounds will be held in game for flavor and fun.

I'm thinking probably next Wednesday or Thursday for the pre-tournament ceremonies, and then the first part of the melee immediately following that.

Offline Sindee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06/21/18, 11:37:10 AM »
0 Show voters
I have an arena-themed Tatooine SH I'm happy to 'lend' for any of these gatherings. I was thinking of doing something similar (after Dancer's Palace went away). Let me know if you need a key.

-Sin