BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

Author Topic: A Dread Mind  (Read 1287 times)

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
Re: A Dread Mind
« Reply #15 on: 07/19/18, 02:18:04 PM »
0 Show voters
  • Updated start time to 5:00PM P.S.T.

This gives more time for the East Coasters, and we can still wait for stragglers, and do some light role-play for the early birds.

I will be online using bc.org ChatRoom and also on the Begeren Colony Discord channel, to assist with Cross-Faction communication.

I will primarily be on Ziost using Imperial-Faction Old Witch, however I will have Republic Faction Augustus Jaade on stand by if needed for Group play.

I will encourage everyone to use the Dailies and Weeklies as we role-play. Only because they have some fun activities like scanning with equipment, scouting with macrobinoculars, fixing damaged speeders, and retrieving lost probes. We may not have sufficient numbers to defeat the World Boss, but we don't have to complete everything. I have my own story planned, but the Dailies and a couple of small Instanced-Areas help add to the exploration aspect.

Due to Cross-Faction game play, we'll have to utilize /Say range a lot, so watch your distances, I think the maximum distance is approx 30 meters or so.

Please post any questions today if you have them. I look forward to seeing as many of you as can attend.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07/19/18, 03:11:01 PM »
0 Show voters
5 PM is likely too early for me, but I'll get there as early as I can.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07/19/18, 03:53:03 PM »
0 Show voters
7:30 is about as early as I can make it, sorry :(.
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07/19/18, 05:04:02 PM »
0 Show voters
No problem.

We'll stagger things, and I can accommodate late arrivals. 5:00PM was mostly a soft start and to help people get organized. 6:00PM was more of a firm start, and usually I can't start until later due to Time Zones, but I am off work today, so I thought an earlier start time might attract a larger crowd.

It's a fluid Event, so please join us when you're able.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07/19/18, 05:06:42 PM »
0 Show voters
I will be using the Deep Space room here in our ChatRoom, and the #Kwenn channel on the Begeren Colony Discord if it helps everyone stay in touch.

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07/19/18, 06:27:44 PM »
0 Show voters
Looks like I also won't be there until 8 so do have fun! I'll try to catch the tail end of it!
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07/19/18, 07:33:04 PM »
0 Show voters
Missed the earlier start. I may  Try to make a brief appearance. you can get through if you played the original Ziost yes?