BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

November 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Nov 15: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Nov 17: The Cron Adrift No More
Nov 22: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Author Topic: Questions? Ask 'em here.  (Read 376 times)

Offline Lolermelon

• *builds a fence*
    • View Profile
Questions? Ask 'em here.
« on: 07/03/18, 04:10:23 PM »
+2 Show voters
Hey, guys. Taelios here! I am currently working on trying to join the SWTOR Influencer program and kinda need content for my report. That means I'm reaching out to you guys, my favorite RP community, for feedback and suggestions for the dev team.

Keep in mind I can't guarantee an answer for all of your questions, or maybe even any. I will definitely try and fit as much of your info into my report as possible, and will post here about it as well as discuss the answers I do get on stream.

If you've been looking for an outlet for some of your feedback, I'd be happy to take it for you.

Also, shameless plug, check out my twitch channel for all your SWTOR PVP needs. (Just regular warzones, though, because ranked is scary.) http://twitch.tv/taelios

Offline Toasty McGrath

• Nykel Rooks
    • View Profile
Re: Questions? Ask 'em here.
« Reply #1 on: 07/03/18, 08:04:42 PM »
0 Show voters
One request I've had as an RPer is the ability to equip any weapon type, even if you can't use any abilities with the ones that don't fit your class. For example, commandos can use sniper rifles in real life, why not be able to at least carry one in RP?

Now, a more realistic request would be to turn all weapons into orange ones, so you can upgrade them if you like the model. I understand that they couldn't code it to work in the outfit designer, but this would be an easy workaround.