BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Calendar

August 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Events
Aug 16: Jedi Night - 7:30 PM PDT
Aug 16: Jedi Night: A Night at the Museum - 7:00 PM PST

Shoutbox

Voice Chat

Site specific user guide.

For those with Discord client: https://discord.gg/ymKqsvC

Linked Events

• Ash's Super Duper Twi'lek Party Adventure! - 8:00 P.M. PDT: 08/08/18

Author Topic: An Spectacular Event!  (Read 324 times)

Offline Ash

• View Profile
An Spectacular Event!
« on: 07/22/18, 10:47:00 PM »
0 Show voters
Here's the event as I mentioned earlier! If everyone can share what available times they are capable of attending the event please post down below so a consensus can be made to determine what best time is available for the event. This time will be posted on 8/01 for everyone to know.
« Last Edit: 08/08/18, 12:30:01 PM by Ash »
Pub side characters: Ash'ette, Shaan Lix

Imp side characters: Shaan-Lix, Jannet, Priestess Mava

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: An Spectacular Event!
« Reply #1 on: 07/23/18, 05:46:12 AM »
0 Show voters
During the week is hard for me, but I might be able to make it for 7pm server time.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/23/18, 10:32:56 PM »
0 Show voters
Currently, Mamma Mia is eating up a lot of my time, so my only free evening during the week is Friday. Otherwise, it'd have to be a Saturday or Sunday for me. I'll be there in spirit regardless!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/31/18, 11:29:09 PM »
0 Show voters
Decided to move the date to the 8th because I may or may not completely have forgotten the 2nd fell onto a thursday >.>

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/01/18, 09:22:11 PM »
0 Show voters
Just in case you forgot again, the 8th is a wednesday. :grin:

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/02/18, 10:23:47 AM »
0 Show voters
lol, thank you for reminding me XD

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/07/18, 10:05:17 PM »
0 Show voters
Ash's Super Duper Twi'lek Party Adventure will be beginning 8 P.M. Server time! Drinks, games, and all around fun will be supported followed by a small dip in a spa at the very end to top things off! There will be three events for tomorrow!

1. The Battle Royal! A series of fights between volunteers for battle tournament with a ingame cash prize of 1.5 Mil credits! The Battle Tournament will follow the standard 100 dice roll system. Standard character perk, weakness, and wild card are allowed!

2. The drink off! Who can resist getting drunk the longest provided by a wonder of select drinks from Ash of varying intensity! This is a pure rp event to get that funny bone moving! There will be a cash prize of 500,000 credits, but mostly it will be determined by who is the funniest drunk.

3. The spa! Get your bathing suits and dip in! A nice way for those participating in the drinking to somber up and spend some quality time together! Drinks will be provided, of course.

These events will not happen at any particular time, just when enough people show up to get the ball rolling. At the very least, an hour will go by before the events begin. So hope to see everyone there!

Offline Sindee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08/08/18, 11:38:00 AM »
0 Show voters
Do I need to bring a Twi'lek in order to attend? :) That might be fun. But really my main question is this: what time frame are you planning. Will this be evening, afternoon, late night? Just trying to plan a few chores. ;)

-Sindee

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08/08/18, 12:29:27 PM »
0 Show voters
You know you're not the first person to ask that... XD Everyone is welcome, you don't have to be a Twi'lek to attend. My idea is to have people start showing up at 8 P.M. server time. Then at 9 we'd start the battle tournament. About 10:30 we'd start the drink off, then perhaps 11 or 11:30 it would be spa time! That's the idea, anyhow

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08/08/18, 02:22:55 PM »
0 Show voters
What's the logistics for getting cross-faction characters to the SH? (ie, what side will it be publicly listed on and if we have cross-faction who do we reach out to for an invite or key?)

I don't know that I'd be taking part in the tournament so the timing doesn't impact me directly, but I can say we have a fair amount of east coast folks for whom a midnight start time on bloody festivities might be far too late. Just a thought!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08/08/18, 05:59:27 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm sorry Ash but I need to bow out. I am only just now getting home from work and I am already beat. Not to mention tomorrow is a workday for me and I need to be solidly in bed by 9.

However, your event is on Satele Shan at one of your strongholds?
« Last Edit: 08/08/18, 06:09:17 PM by Imazi »

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08/08/18, 06:13:47 PM »
0 Show voters
I won't be able to make it tonight, Ash, but I hope the event goes well nevertheless!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08/08/18, 08:05:42 PM »
0 Show voters
I'll be trying to send out invites on both sides here, I haven't been able to do them imp side for me. So...every 15 mins or so I'll be swapping to make sure they get sent out

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08/09/18, 01:17:23 AM »
0 Show voters
Thanks for running the event, Ash! Poor Ash'ette, just trying to make friends and she gets a bunch of mal-adjusted weirdos. (Except the not-weirdo Sindee.)
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Sindee

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08/10/18, 10:32:17 AM »
0 Show voters
Ash - thanks for hosting at your place. It looks great, btw. Sorry I forgot to tell you that! Also, what rotten luck about the lag. I got booted to the login screen and decided to go to bed... Anyway, it was fun to see you again :)