BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Paxton Rall Warning  (Read 229 times)

Offline Zaximus

• View Profile
Paxton Rall Warning
« on: 12/20/18, 12:35:38 PM »
0 Show voters
From Eric Musco:

This is correct, and I will get this on to the known issues. To reiterate:

If you acquire Paxton Rall from the Alliance Alert, Darth Hexid becomes unavailable.
    If you get Paxton Rall from the mail token, there is no effect on Darth Hexid.

Thanks all.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=957965
« Last Edit: 12/21/18, 11:14:52 AM by Zaximus »

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: Paxton Rall Warning
« Reply #1 on: 12/20/18, 07:39:08 PM »
0 Show voters
Thanks for the warning, Zaximus. I do have some characters who have Darth Hexid at Level 50 so I'm glad for the heads up. (Serves me right for thinking "I'd better max a non-story rewards companion that won't be taken away in another KOTFE move." So much for careful planning!)
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Zaximus

• View Profile
Re: Paxton Rall Warning
« Reply #2 on: 12/21/18, 11:14:28 AM »
0 Show voters
The hope is in this line from Eric, "This is correct, and I will get this on to the known issues." Adding it to known issues makes it appear to be a bug which means you should be able to keep Hexid.