BC.org relies on donations to provide an environment for players of the Begeren Colony SWTOR Server. For those who wish to contribute in any capacity, a module is available to display what the site uses:

Shoutbox

Linked Events

Author Topic: All of Ossus  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
Re: All of Ossus
« Reply #15 on: 01/14/19, 01:54:55 AM »
+1 Show voters
Would love to join in but I wonít have gotten the new content out of the way before joining in, got a fair bit of catching up to do. Iíll be around for the debrief and fallout, if that carries on into jedi night or whatever else follows!

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01/14/19, 06:42:34 AM »
+1 Show voters
I will be there with Meagan :) Also, while the Orchestra is with the Republic Fleet at the point of time of the event (since this is pre-Ossus-cataclysm), it is still available should anyone try to die and need medical assistance :rage:

(Edit: Also @Hawking - if you need help getting through anything, I'll be around most evenings this week)
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01/14/19, 01:04:56 PM »
0 Show voters
Would love to join in but I wonít have gotten the new content out of the way before joining in, got a fair bit of catching up to do.

@Hawking, how far back are you?

Can you blitz the remaining story content before the 17th?
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01/14/19, 03:19:52 PM »
0 Show voters
Would love to join in but I wonít have gotten the new content out of the way before joining in, got a fair bit of catching up to do.

@Hawking, how far back are you?

Can you blitz the remaining story content before the 17th?

Iím not even back in the country until the 16th, sadly, and Iíll be needing to update the game and so on.

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01/14/19, 09:12:37 PM »
0 Show voters
Its my understanding this is more of a prequel than the actual events in Jedi Under Seige?  Just trying to gauge how much I need to finish of the expansion itself if avoiding full spoilers.  :) 

Offline livia

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01/15/19, 08:49:22 AM »
+1 Show voters
I will probably turn up to creep if nothing else. I haven't decided if it would make sense for Livia to be there ic or not yet.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01/15/19, 07:16:54 PM »
0 Show voters
The degree to which this maybe later will unfortunately determine my representation a bit this week. Looks like I have a especially early Friday but I will still try difficult with my time zone being in the east.

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01/17/19, 08:03:51 AM »
0 Show voters
Just a reminder, start time approximately 7:00PM P.S.T. Send a shout out to your favourite player who hasn't registered or doesn't visit the site weekly anymore.

Let me know if anyone has any last-minute questions.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline blingdenston

• Parts Donor
  • A tragic history that really resonates with idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01/17/19, 08:49:16 AM »
0 Show voters
Sorry, folks, I have to cancel...good hunting, everyone!
Pehn Qardaak - Captain of the Rodomontade
Ran-del Qardaak - Big Time Space Hero
Lastagir - Hunter for hire, no plans to retire
Hyse Qardaak - Scholar and Warrior of Peace

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01/17/19, 10:53:01 AM »
0 Show voters
Late notice, but some IRL work stuff came up for me. Sorry, y'all I was looking forward to it :(.
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01/17/19, 12:32:18 PM »
0 Show voters
I should still be good for tonight if the event is still on. I've been floored by a really bad bug for more than a week so I haven't had the chance to create any new Ossus-based character as I'd been considering, but I'll still pick a secondary character from my roster to show with. (Still not decided between a scoundrel-oriented character or a Jedi sort.) Illness has seen me crashing earlier in the night than usual so that might be a risk, but I'm looking forward to some community RP and will soldier through to the extent my compromised constitution score will allow!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 01/17/19, 03:20:53 PM »
0 Show voters
FYI if we're rescheduling to allow more folks to show (whether because of conflicts or returning players still playing the content) just putting in my two cents that I'd be fine with that and will try to show whenever it ends up being. I know I said I was antsy to do post-Ossus stuff on future Jedi Nights, but community events are important for keeping things together. There's also no reason we couldn't schedule a Jedi Night on an alternate night if Thursdays are the only nights 'Geek can run his stuff (and I've already resolved to attend this Ossus event with my non Jedi mains so I can bifurcate timelines in my brain between characters if need be). I'm looking forward to using Ossus as a RP set piece for this, it's got a lot of great nooks and crannies.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Padawan and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight // Zelek Arr, Corn Grower
Sivala, Sith Academy Overseer // Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01/17/19, 04:01:14 PM »
+1 Show voters
I'm with @Niarra :) This is our first community event in a bit, and I'd hate to miss a chance to see all the wonderful regulars  :grin:
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01/17/19, 04:59:13 PM »
+1 Show voters
Sorry it's taken me a while to reply. I've been thinking about it.

I appreciate the direct invitation @recoveringgeek, and I do miss you guys, but I haven't played any of the new stuff yet, nor am I managing to find the motivation to do so. So I think for the moment I just need to step back a bit. Don't count me out for good though, and don't worry, I am still here.

Hope you all have fun!

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 01/17/19, 05:06:11 PM »
0 Show voters
I'm posting this on my phone. I only chose this Thursday as I knew most Jedi players would be available, and I'm never free Thursday night normally.

I'm happy to postpone and host on a weekend night if we want to run a Poll for the next week or so?

I'm leaving work now, should we postpone then?