Shoutbox

Author Topic: Casting your Characters.  (Read 34472 times)

Offline Kyp

• Time to Kyp it
    • View Profile
Re: Casting your Characters.
« Reply #15 on: 02/04/13, 02:32:12 PM »
I picture Kyp as a young John Wayne, or possibly Johnny Cash. How old is Kyp anyway?

Les'see Kyp signed onto the Vigil right out of the academy as assignment 1. It's been a year-ish since then. So he's twenty three or twenty four depending on when was able to graduate. Does that fit that template Semah? How about a Will Riker without the beard. XD

Offline Spectre

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02/04/13, 02:32:24 PM »
Taelios is Tim Curry.

+1

I've always thought of Jamie Bamber being the living embodiment of Aiden.  Then he played Lee "Apollo" Adama and...yeah, he's the character PB.
"Peace through superior firepower."

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."  - General James N. Mattis, USMC

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."  General Mattis

Offline Semah

• Administrator
  • The sand remembers where the river was.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02/04/13, 02:35:06 PM »
How about a Will Riker without the beard.

This is _perfect_.

Offline livia

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02/04/13, 02:40:00 PM »
This is who I had in mind when I was making Livia:

But, I think if I had to cast her now, I would go with a youngish Anne Bancroft:
who of course ages gracefully into this:

which is nothing to sneeze at.

« Last Edit: 02/04/13, 02:42:25 PM by livia »

Offline Semah

• Administrator
  • The sand remembers where the river was.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02/04/13, 02:40:27 PM »
What, no Bettie Page? (Kidding, I think Anne B makes a very good Livia. Bettie doesn't, really.)
« Last Edit: 02/04/13, 02:42:50 PM by Semah »

Offline Vyuka

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02/04/13, 03:12:02 PM »
Doubts will try to break you; unleash your heart and soul. Trouble will surround you, start taking some control. Stand up and deliver your wildest fantasy. Do what the kriff you want to, there's no one to appease

Offline Zuhani

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02/04/13, 03:35:19 PM »
I kind of picture Zuhani like a young Helena Bonham Carter. I'm totally not biased because she's my favorite actress, or anything.

Edit:

Alternately, I like the black-and-white look for Ree, and though I have no idea what this woman ever acted in, she'd be nicely portrayed by a young Ava Gardner:

« Last Edit: 02/04/13, 04:08:07 PM by Zuhani »

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02/04/13, 03:47:47 PM »
Iaera is tough. I think Keira Knightley has the right height, build, and hair (dyed white, of course), and can do a Star Wars character. (little known fact! A young Keira Knightley played Padme's decoy queen in Phantom Menace!)
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Aiden Baail

« Reply #23 on: 02/04/13, 03:59:13 PM »
Aiden: Andrew Lincoln

Kaste: Aiden Shaw (Thanks Remmi, I think.)

No idea for anyone else! Everyone else is really too "normal" looking to think of an actor, I'd have better luck scanning my facebook for someone who kinda looks like them then naming actors.

Offline Remmi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02/04/13, 04:05:45 PM »

Kaste: Aiden Shaw (Thanks Remmi, I think.)

Oh, you're welcome.
Characters:
Remira - Republic Pilot
Mae'lorai - Jedi Sage
Aldrea - Jedi Padawan
Melaena - Imperial Force-user
Xanae - Sith Assassin

Offline Cordae

• "Gird your souls with the armor of contempt..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02/04/13, 04:40:40 PM »
Cordae: Ray Stevenson

People might know Ray Stevenson as Titus Pullo in HBO's ROME. If so, you rock. But seriously, Cordae's fighting style mirrors Pullo's. It's brutal, open to improvisation, and in Cordae's case is actively meant to inspire fear in one's enemy and courage in one's friends.

Offline Remmi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02/04/13, 04:59:24 PM »
Cordae: Ray Stevenson

People might know Ray Stevenson as Titus Pullo in HBO's ROME. If so, you rock. But seriously, Cordae's fighting style mirrors Pullo's. It's brutal, open to improvisation, and in Cordae's case is actively meant to inspire fear in one's enemy and courage in one's friends.

I heart Titus Pullo. <3

I've actually been wanting to watch that series again. >_>  So good.
Characters:
Remira - Republic Pilot
Mae'lorai - Jedi Sage
Aldrea - Jedi Padawan
Melaena - Imperial Force-user
Xanae - Sith Assassin

Offline Nadei

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02/04/13, 05:42:43 PM »
Wymarc and Seiyd told me one day that Nadei looked like Joseph Gordon-Levitt and asked me if it was my intention for him to look that way. It blew my mind.

So from here on out, Nadei is Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Offline Iznora

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02/04/13, 06:10:54 PM »
Now I need to find a celebrity look alike for Iznora...I have never thought of doing this but I'm excited. Let the hunt begin!  :cheer:

If any of you have suggestions...I would be okay with that ;)
Iznora- Tretarkii Syndicate [-Spice Production Manager-] Deceased

Razn'etali- Smuggler For Hire

Zair'thia- Criminal/ Gang Member

Al'thea- Rogue Jedi Sentinel/ Criminal Intel

Offline Xiaoli

• Mina @ http://www.swtor-rp.com/profile/1473257
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02/04/13, 06:15:02 PM »
Holy smokes, all these choices are EPIC, I'm surprised to see alot of these folks! Sorry I got Gha'leon and Gharwyl mixed up, it was probably because I was staring at George.. XD

Darrel from Walking dead as Balderak, thats great. Lots of walking dead actors, I even saw Rick! I love all the choices and how everyone laid them out. 3 pages before I even got home, I'm still looking at everyones choices. We'd have one hell of a awesome movie going thats for sure!

Friggan Tim Curry! Everytime I see Tae I'm gonna end up thinking about this lol.

Zuhani is that the woman in black from the Potter movies. Looks like her, but younger. I'm not good with alot of actress and actors names if I haven't seen em in a ton of things.

Bane as Fenrir.. EEEEEP ................. Mrs Doubtfire... I'm gonna have to meet some of these older chars sometime. I hope she has cookehs and blue milk for sweeties.

All you guys friggan ROCK.. XD

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong section, it said general discusssion andso I thought Hmmm.. here! May the Forum Lords hear my plea and move this to the appropiate place. *sacrifices ceremonial bag of potatoe chips to the Forum Gods.*
« Last Edit: 02/05/13, 04:23:58 AM by Kirian »