Shoutbox

Author Topic: ((OOC)) Guild Idea for Sith.  (Read 807 times)

Offline Lilea-Aryss

• View Profile
((OOC)) Guild Idea for Sith.
« on: 02/24/13, 10:23:07 PM »
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there was a Heavy-RP guild that focused around the politcal scheming/backstabbing and the grabbing for power of the Sith lords. This may be the fore-front of the guild but we will still have a military involved to protect itself. I was just wondering if there was a guild already made about it. If not, I would be willing to make it, if their was enough interest. I will be making a new character for this.

-Zast

((Also, new to the site, don't know if this is the place to put this question.))

Offline Lilea-Aryss

• View Profile
Re: ((OOC)) Guild Idea for Sith.
« Reply #1 on: 02/24/13, 10:27:09 PM »
If there isn't a guild like this, I will flesh it completly out and ya, make it a more fulfilled idea.

Offline Seselis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02/25/13, 01:38:36 PM »
There are a few Imperial guilds with a political agenda.  Moirae (plug for my guild here ;) ) focuses on bringing in traitors more than political backstabbing though.  You may want to come participate in the Drommund Kaas Imperial nights held every Wednesday night in Kaas City.  That open rp begins around 8 server/Pacific (11 EST).  There is often some political maneuvering.

We're supposed to be working together for the good of the Empire but... we're Sith.

Also, welcome to the BC forums!

Offline Lilea-Aryss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02/25/13, 03:24:16 PM »
Thank you, I will make sure and try to make the event. I'll also check out your guild as well.  Thank you for letting me know too.